Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
27 fumbles in 41 games at Oregon for Mariota. If a RB fumbled at that rate he'd be on the bench. Can't have the guy who handles the ball every snap just putting it on the ground with the most innocuous contact possible.

Not a very good game by Mariota, but that kid is tough. He got abused by the Browns, but he hung in there.
He will bounce back.
Sensebaugh and BWW are not starter material.
If someone needs to be blamed it has to be these two scrubs allowing easy bombs down the field by the midget qb.

you must not have watched the game

believe me. Brownies stayed aggressive till last drive
I watched it. Sunday ticket. Nah man, you don't understand. The titans were down 14. Being down 14 = garbage time. Garbage time stats don't count.

27 fumbles in 41 games at Oregon for Mariota. If a RB fumbled at that rate he'd be on the bench. Can't have the guy who handles the ball every snap just putting it on the ground with the most innocuous contact possible.
Yeah that is a problem.

Not a very good game by Mariota, but that kid is tough. He got abused by the Browns, but he hung in there.
He will bounce back.
Sensebaugh and BWW are not starter material.
If someone needs to be blamed it has to be these two scrubs allowing easy bombs down the field by the midget qb.

Cant cover a WR forever.

It was simply a good play by their QB.

I don't really feel like the Browns beat us as much as we lost the game. All of those penalties in the 1st half was just too much to overcome. However, the o-line was terrible this game. Nobody played well, even Lewan. That last play the Browns defender just ran right past him and he hardly reacted to it.

Our secondary misses McCourty. BWW letting that guy get behind him is inexcusable. Plus, on the first TD Sensabaugh looked like he was out flying a kite.

Bright spots. I thought we ran the ball pretty well. McCluster played better than I've ever seen him. It was also nice seeing DGB make a play.

We stopped the run better than we did last year, but that still needs work. Maybe one more draft focused on the secondary, run stopping and the o-line will put us in position to be a contender. I'm sticking with my original prediction of 6-10 for the year.

All in all lots of work to do and I hope Mariota doesn't die before we can get a descent line in front of him.

This game was ugly right out of the gate. I was actually impressed with how Mariota stayed resilient and didn't meltdown. He had a solid second half once he was kept somewhat upright but between our Oline and play calling in the first half its lucky he didn't get hurt.

He played through adversity and stayed composed. He needs to learn how to hold onto the ball though. An NFL QB can't put the ball on the ground that much.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back