Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's going to be a problem since blocking is a weakness for him.

A few things on that Stat

Cincinnati had another viable receiver options, unlike the Titans

The Titans played more games
Then maybe we should have drafted one of those more "viable" options... I mean you basically just said a mid-tier American conference team had better options than the guy we drafted. That is not excitement inducing at all.

All I gotta say is this makes it a throw-away year. I'm ok with that. We filled plenty of holes in the draft in theory. Next year we fill more holes, probably WR, and then try to compete in 2024-25.

The number one issues was the offensive line and spend alot of money and picks on that.

You catch anything if Daley is your LT.

Would y’all rather trade for:
DHop
Jerry Jeudy
Courtland Sutton
Darnell Moony
Kendric Bourne
Gave Davis
Cedric Wilson
Terrence Marshall Jr.
Other

Why?

Would y’all rather trade for:
DHop
Jerry Jeudy
Courtland Sutton
Darnell Moony
Kendric Bourne
Gave Davis
Cedric Wilson
Terrence Marshall Jr.
Other

Why?
We don’t have much draft capital next year. Just sign Golladay, Pringle, or one of the other free agents or someone that gets cut in camp.

We don’t have much draft capital next year. Just sign Golladay, Pringle, or one of the other free agents or someone that gets cut in camp.
You're right, we have a 1st, 2nd, 4th, and two 7ths. JRob traded a 5th for Dennis Daley and a 6th for Ugo Umadi. Then Ran traded our 3rd to move up and draft Levis.

If we wanted one of those players, we'd have to trade a player or two. Throwing this out there - would you trade Byard for Jeudy or Sutton straight up?

You're right, we have a 1st, 2nd, 4th, and two 7ths. JRob traded a 5th for Dennis Daley and a 6th for Ugo Umadi. Then Ran traded our 3rd to move up and draft Levis.

If we wanted one of those players, we'd have to trade a player or two. Throwing this out there - would you trade Byard for Jeudy or Sutton straight up?

If we had drafted a safety maybe, but as it stands, no.

Golladay and Pringle are both free agents

Titans: Hey come play for us! We can pay $X

WR: that's kinda low, plus you guys don't target wr very much so I'm just going to block on every play and kill my stats and future contact value with low reception and yardage numbers.

Titans: This year will be different! We have a new OC and a new plan for offense this year! (Conveniently forgets to mention how many OC's TN had over that last 5 years.)

WR: oh, a new offense! Sign me up!

WEEK 1:

View attachment 20882

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back