Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's fair and I wish that was the case as well but that all depends on how much will Henry demand and how much ran wants to keep the offense the same s(atleast 20+ carries)for the type of RB henry is.

To me we been hearing about Henry since the combined that means Ran wants to move on.
Couldn’t disagree more.
Hearing about it since the combine only proves how full of s**t “reporters” and “insiders” are on everything they report.
matching all personalities among all sources of media, there is about a 2% accuracy (my personal overestimation to be nice)
If we believed any of that crap or any of it was true, Henry would be wearing a jersey made of 31/32 NFL teams, the titans being the exclusion.

Ok so what does Ran supposed to do ??

Sign Henry to an extention ?at 30 plus years old?

Keep Byard on such a high salary ?for a safety?

We have to keep in mind that this is not his team and that the window has closed.He clear alot of money and is looking for draft picks which is the smart team to do.

Like it or not it happens and now is our turn.
What? Are you inferring from my question that I don't like the move? I'm not criticizing Ran or the move. I'm asking a question for examples of when "rebuilding" has worked because off the top of my head, I know the concept is mentioned a lot, but I don't know how effective it is.

I also made an observation that our GM's previous team found success following a seemingly different approach. That doesn't mean I think it's good or bad. I genuinely don't know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back