Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
His cap hit is the big catch here. The cap would have to be 300 mil to swing it and it ain’t. We have Turdhill for a couple more seasons I’m afraid.

All we can hope for is he bounces back next season.

Yeah, he sucked it up this year...but he's not going anywhere and is still a capable QB.

His cap hit is the big catch here. The cap would have to be 300 mil to swing it and it ain’t. We have Turdhill for a couple more seasons I’m afraid.

Not if we can convince a team to take that money for some picks. I'd easily give up our first pick just to dump him. Then we can talk to Seattle

As long as he wasn’t complete trash this game, we would have won. Like all he had to do was just be subpar and we would have won comfortably. But what do you know, he decided to just be complete trash lol

You could burn multiple firsts to move up in the draft kind of like San Francisco did last year with Lance. Is there a guy dynamic enough to do that for in this draft? Not really sure. Got an eerily bad feeling about this. Feels like shit hitting the fan is inevitable.

Regardless of your thoughts on tanne he's not going anywhere. Best case scenario we get a real oc and we can disguise his blemishes.

All we can hope for is he bounces back next season.

Yeah, he sucked it up this year...but he's not going anywhere and is still a capable QB.

Bounce back? He’s turning 34 and has been bad in 3 straight playoffs. There’s no bouncing back, he is what he is at this point. A choker in the playoffs.

Let’s break down the 3 int’s:

1st was because he was late af on the throw and had Julio become a sitting duck.

2nd was because he couldn’t read the defense.

3rd wasn’t completely awful, more of a great defensive play.

Then there was pass thrown way behind AJ Brown and at least two runs he easily should have had for the first down’s if he didn’t hesitate so much. All ending up being crucial drive killers.

Not if we can convince a team to take that money for some picks. I'd easily give up our first pick just to dump him. Then we can talk to Seattle

Some team is going to take a 50 million dollar cap hit in exchange for some more round draft picks? I don't buy it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back