Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Burns my soul but yea Henry could possibly get a 3/4 to a team like the bills who need that bit extra if theyre going to contend against miami in the playoffs. Apart from that nobody hasnt got any real value. I mean byard (who i like) wouldnt even get a 5th.
Maybe 6/7 for henry.

I'm in favor of giving Levis a chance but would caution against trading away any of his legit weapons. That would be putting him in a position to fail. Would not be fair at all. How are you going to evaluate a qb if you take away his pass catchers?

I'm deeply disappointed in our pass rush. I expected big things from this D line if they could stay healthy, but they've been pretty quiet. Bad penalties at the worst times too. I just can't understand why Vrabel did not give Schwartz the DC job.

I was referring mostly to D Hop. But he might want to be traded so I guess that could factor into it.

Ahhh, I think it's more of a full body of work when it comes to Levis and not just wins and losses or stats.

Regardless of what he's surrounded by, the staff will be able to see if he's capable of being the future or not.

It's clear as day Malik isn't NFL ready. Levis needs the reps, regardless of his surroundings, because we're probably going to get a top 5 pick and it's crucial to know if Levis is franchise material.

I'm deeply disappointed in our pass rush. I expected big things from this D line if they could stay healthy, but they've been pretty quiet. Bad penalties at the worst times too. I just can't understand why Vrabel did not give Schwartz the DC job.

Yup, addition of Key and having Landry back. I thought we were going to have a deadly front 7, but we haven't been able to get to the QB outside a hobbled Burrow.

Simple, Schwartz is too smart for Vrabel...he prefers yes men and control

cause schwartzie capable of being HC

number 1 rule of vrable staff is nobody capable of being HC is on it

Ahhh, I think it's more of a full body of work when it comes to Levis and not just wins and losses or stats.

Regardless of what he's surrounded by, the staff will be able to see if he's capable of being the future or not.

It's clear as day Malik isn't NFL ready. Levis needs the reps, regardless of his surroundings, because we're probably going to get a top 5 pick and it's crucial to know if Levis is franchise material.
Very bold statement (and not just me putting it bold)
This staff doesn’t seem to know s**t about s**t.

even if they “see his capabilities”, can they actually develop them?

He was talking about the weapons being traded away. Wasn't sure that we had any legit weapons that were being traded.
Personally I don’t see anyone getting traded. Hopkins may have the value to a team with an injured WR and a shot at post season (maybe Minnesota) but otherwise, I don’t see a lot of mid season trades and typically not for top tier guys. MLB has that attraction.

Very bold statement (and not just me putting it bold)
This staff doesn’t seem to know s**t about s**t.

even if they “see his capabilities”, can they actually develop them?

Maybe I should've said staff in general. A staff will be able to evaulate on if they think a QB is franchise or not, regardless of their surroundings.

Not what I think will happen but what I’d love to see:

MRI shows Tanny’s “injury” may mean missing a game or two. While he’s out, first team reps will be split between Squirrel and Mayo.

If Tanny can’t go vs. the Falcons, the backup who played the best starts.

That keeps damn near every option open publicly for Vrabel without committing now to anything.

Vrabel can start Willis and yank him for Tanny (if healthy enough) or Levis or start Levis and still do the same.

Vrabel is under the illusion that if he trades a player into the season like this, they will carry the playbook with them. He doesn't understand that every defense in the league already has our playbook and since he refuses to change, they will have it his entire career.

Not what I think will happen but what I’d love to see:

MRI shows Tanny’s “injury” may mean missing a game or two. While he’s out, first team reps will be split between Squirrel and Mayo.

If Tanny can’t go vs. the Falcons, the backup who played the best starts.

That keeps damn near every option open publicly for Vrabel without committing now to anything.

Hate to be cold blooded, but I wouldn't lose sleep if the MRI revealed a 6 week injury.

If he's out more than 4 weeks, that's it. No need to bring him back. As you know, this team is all around bad.

Just let Levis get all the reps and see what you have in him. If he can't beat out Malik, then it's clearly time to move on from both, which will be a damn shame as we've invested in a 3rd and 2nd rounder in back to back drafts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back