Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully Bowen can address during the BYE as to why he has Autry playing Wide 9. Autry is an interior pass rusher and it doesn't do us any service playing him so wide. Wide 9 is strictly for bonafide fast pass rushers, not someone like Autry.

I'm deeply disappointed in our pass rush. I expected big things from this D line if they could stay healthy, but they've been pretty quiet. Bad penalties at the worst times too. I just can't understand why Vrabel did not give Schwartz the DC job.
I would hire Schwartz for HC right now.

Also let me say this, and you can pigeon bomb me all you want, but Vrabel is on the hot seat. He has to be. I can't see AAS being ok with what she is seeing. Ran Carthon isn't sufficient cover for him either. Vrabel is now fully exposed.

Also let me say this, and you can pigeon bomb me all you want, but Vrabel is on the hot seat. He has to be. I can't see AAS being ok with what she is seeing. Ran Carthon isn't sufficient cover for him either. Vrabel is now fully exposed.

Nah, as long as the media continues to love Vrabel, he's not going anywhere.

The media absolutely loves him for some odd reason. He will lay blame on bad draft picks by JRob for a few more years.

Nah, as long as the media continues to love Vrabel, he's not going anywhere.

The media absolutely loves him for some odd reason. He will lay blame on bad draft picks by JRob for a few more years.
Since Vrabel has been here he's been really good as playing superior competition and winning games we shouldn't win. The love affair will end quickly if we keep playing like this

Since Vrabel has been here he's been really good as playing superior competition and winning games we shouldn't win. The love affair will end quickly if we keep playing like this

I hope so, because I'm 100% done with him. But we all know he's going to win those last 3 out 5 games with an injury riddled roster and retain his job.

His record as of late speaks for itself. And it's only going to get worse as the season goes along.

I'm deeply disappointed in our pass rush. I expected big things from this D line if they could stay healthy, but they've been pretty quiet. Bad penalties at the worst times too. I just can't understand why Vrabel did not give Schwartz the DC job.
When Schwartzie came back here as a helper or whatever, you could see that line improve every day. Many of the folks on this message board were saying we need to keep him. But he left and that line gets a little weaker every year

Vrabel is under the illusion that if he trades a player into the season like this, they will carry the playbook with them. He doesn't understand that every defense in the league already has our playbook and since he refuses to change, they will have it his entire career.
the 1997 Broncos had the 2023 Titans playbook

I agree. I don't hate Vrabel and think he is a good football coach but we need to go in a mew direction. When he was hired I really wanted Matt LeFleur and still think we need to go look at a young, upcoming offensive minded HC in the mold of McVay, Shanahan, McDaniel, etc.

I'd love to see Brian Johnson, Ben Johnson, Brian Callahan, or Kellen Moore here in Tennessee with a chance to pair them with one of the prospects from this loaded QB class. (If Levis doesn't look good).

As far as the rest of the season goes I think we need to give Levis the starting spot for the rest of the season. We need to know if o e of these young QBs we have on roster is good enough to build around and Willis cannot read defenses quickly enough. Hopefully with another year on the bench he can become a decent backup option but he is obviously not and NFL caliber starting QB.

If we trade anybody the most likely guys gone would be Denico Aurty, Derrick Henry, and DHop but idk if we'd get anything of high enough value to make it worth it and I'd rather see Henry and Hopkins stay to help develop Levis.

I agree. I don't hate Vrabel and think he is a good football coach but we need to go in a mew direction. When he was hired I really wanted Matt LeFleur and still think we need to go look at a young, upcoming offensive minded HC in the mold of McVay, Shanahan, McDaniel, etc.

I'd love to see Brian Johnson, Ben Johnson, Brian Callahan, or Kellen Moore here in Tennessee with a chance to pair them with one of the prospects from this loaded QB class. (If Levis doesn't look good).
Ben Johnson please

How Ben Johnson went from Lions tight ends coach to top head coaching candidate

He's definitely at the rop of my list but Idk if he'd pick us over say Chicago who could have the first and second round picks to build around. Imagine getting a chance to go Caleb Williams/Marvin Harrison Jr to start building your offense.

If the Bears can't beat the 1-4 Vikings at home, I don't think they're going to win again.

Bears are in full tank mode.

Good to see Whyle join the injured brotherhood just as soon as he starts playing well.

So for him to get healthy, will be the BYE week wishlist. Because we need someone to pair with Chig as he has regressed bad.

We are not a good team period. At this point, just pad DH22’s numbers so he can pass EG for the all time record before completely rebuilding.

He's definitely at the rop of my list but Idk if he'd pick us over say Chicago who could have the first and second round picks to build around. Imagine getting a chance to go Caleb Williams/Marvin Harrison Jr to start building your offense.
If that's the case Bears should trade Fields and load up on picks

disappoint in 85 today... T17 threw 2 50/50 balls his way and he fought for neither... first one he waited for instead of extending towards (granted I did not see a reverse angle replay... so eeehh I might be asking something that is unpossuble ) and the safety came in late and knocked it down... second one was the INT that was high... 85 should have played defender on that one IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back