Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
Not only did the Titans skip the national anthem yesterday, they made a Twitter post today saying wave that flag proudly, except it was the TITANS flag. Call (615) 565-4000 ext. 3 and let them know what a disgrace this organization has become!

Not only did the Titans skip the national anthem yesterday, they made a Twitter post today saying wave that flag proudly, except it was the TITANS flag. Call (615) 565-4000 ext. 3 and let them know what a disgrace this organization has become!
yeah or we could not

Whats your phone #?

This thread is a disgrace.

tumblr_n3qxheYjmn1r1uj3fo1_500.gif

What the entire NFL displayed yesterday was beautiful.

And if you can't see why... you're likely part of the reason things like that need to happen.

So you think 45 can run the country as a dictator? Players have no right to take a stand or a have a voice to send a message? 45 commanding NFL owners to fire "that SOB" who kneels! While i don't agree about kneeling, I see Sunday as the entire NFL coming together as one to tell 45 to F off. I loved it, wished I could tell him how I don't like how he's dividing us.

So you think 45 can run the country as a dictator? Players have no right to take a stand or a have a voice to send a message? 45 commanding NFL owners to fire "that SOB" who kneels! While i don't agree about kneeling, I see Sunday as the entire NFL coming together as one to tell 45 to F off.
I just liked the fact the NFL is basically telling 45 to suck a bag of dicks..

So you think 45 can run the country as a dictator? Players have no right to take a stand or a have a voice to send a message? 45 commanding NFL owners to fire "that SOB" who kneels! While i don't agree about kneeling, I see Sunday as the entire NFL coming together as one to tell 45 to F off. I loved it, wished I could tell him how I don't like how he's dividing us.

How is he "dividing us?" They've been kneeling since 44 was in there. They dont even know why they are kneeling. Because of a lie that cops killed a black guy for no reason, then the evidence supports justifying use of force, so some pampered millionaires get to kneel and disrespect the flag as if the country that they are in sucks? Now they have 9 year olds kneeling thinking its proper to say America sucks?

For get them and forget YOU. I put my life in the line, blood sweat and tears for this country homie. Dont care if you get triggered. you stand your A** up for the Anthem or GTFO. They want to protest something, start protesting the thousands killed in Chicago every year, until they do that, Dont care what they are talking about.

How is he "dividing us?" They've been kneeling since 44 was in there. They dont even know why they are kneeling. Because of a lie that cops killed a black guy for no reason, then the evidence supports justifying use of force, so some pampered millionaires get to kneel and disrespect the flag as if the country that they are in sucks? Now they have 9 year olds kneeling thinking its proper to say America sucks?

For get them and forget YOU. I put my life in the line, blood sweat and tears for this country homie. Dont care if you get triggered. you stand your A** up for the Anthem or GTFO. They want to protest something, start protesting the thousands killed in Chicago every year, until they do that, Dont care what they are talking about.
You fought so he could slay his salmon.

Sorry, I've got far too many more important things to worry about. I would suggest you go on living your life and do the things that you want and stop worrying about what other people do.

Sorry, I've got far too many more important things to worry about. I would suggest you go on living your life and do the things that you want and stop worrying about what other people do.
hes not actually protesting the protest, hes talking about it online

its a safe and harmless way to express himself

we should all just keep it moving, Titans actually on a winning streak! :banjump:

hes not actually protesting the protest, hes talking about it online

its a safe and harmless way to express himself

True. I just don't understand getting yourself all worked up over somepone else choosing to do something you wouldn't. This is a free country. People are free to do whatever they wish within the law. Why stress over it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back