Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
True. I just don't understand getting yourself all worked up over somepone else choosing to do something you wouldn't. This is a free country. People are free to do whatever they wish within the law. Why stress over it?

Because people can't handle differing opinions

How is he "dividing us?" They've been kneeling since 44 was in there. They dont even know why they are kneeling. Because of a lie that cops killed a black guy for no reason, then the evidence supports justifying use of force, so some pampered millionaires get to kneel and disrespect the flag as if the country that they are in sucks? Now they have 9 year olds kneeling thinking its proper to say America sucks?

For get them and forget YOU. I put my life in the line, blood sweat and tears for this country homie. Dont care if you get triggered. you stand your A** up for the Anthem or GTFO. They want to protest something, start protesting the thousands killed in Chicago every year, until they do that, Dont care what they are talking about.

Oh boy. The "they don't even know why they're doing it" guy chimes in.

Yes.

They.

Do.

And if you're struggling with the concept- THEY KEEP TELLING YOU WHY THEY'RE DOING IT.

OVER.

and

OVER.

But... you don't want to acknowledge why they're doing it. YOU are the problem. Not them.

They say: It's NOT ABOUT THE MILITARY.

They say: It's NOT ABOUT THE FLAG.

They say: It's NOT ABOUT THE ANTHEM.

They say: It's about POLICE BRUTALITY.

They say: It's about INJUSTICE.

It's not a difficult concept.

It's not about YOU or your service. Stop trying to make it about you. Unless you're a racist or abusive cop... it's not.

"Don't care if you get triggered"... says a guy clearly triggered by black men (and now white men) silently protesting racism.

Good job, buddy.

Since when do people have the right to make a disruptive personal statement at their place of employment. I know I don't.
"disruptive personal statement"....

Uhhhhhh... their coaches and owners did it WITH THEM.

And how is kneeling quietly "disruptive"?

Jesus... I can't with you people.

"disruptive personal statement"....

Uhhhhhh... their coaches and owners did it WITH THEM.

And how is kneeling quietly "disruptive"?

Jesus... I can't with you people.
Have you not read this thread or watched any news? It is clearly disruptive. How you can be so ignorant is unbelievable. I'm not saying they don't have a right to protest. I'm saying they don't have a RIGHT to do it at work. Period.

Have you not read this thread or watched any news? It is clearly disruptive. How you can be so ignorant is unbelievable. I'm not saying they don't have a right to protest. I'm saying they don't have a RIGHT to do it at work. Period.
You aren't real sure how any of this works are you?

Oh boy. The "they don't even know why they're doing it" guy chimes in.

Yes.

They.

Do.

And if you're struggling with the concept- THEY KEEP TELLING YOU WHY THEY'RE DOING IT.

OVER.

and

OVER.

But... you don't want to acknowledge why they're doing it. YOU are the problem. Not them.

They say: It's NOT ABOUT THE MILITARY.

They say: It's NOT ABOUT THE FLAG.

They say: It's NOT ABOUT THE ANTHEM.

They say: It's about POLICE BRUTALITY.

They say: It's about INJUSTICE.

It's not a difficult concept.

It's not about YOU or your service. Stop trying to make it about you. Unless you're a racist or abusive cop... it's not.

"Don't care if you get triggered"... says a guy clearly triggered by black men (and now white men) silently protesting racism.

Good job, buddy.
If it's not about the military, flag or anthem then maybe the national anthem isn't the appropriate venue to protest. Maybe the people protesting aren't very intelligent. Maybe we should start protesting in front of Christian churches every time ISIS murders innocent people.

oh please do enlighten me.
Well, a right guarantees you protection from criminal penalty or government repercussion.

A right still protects you from those things when in private employment. It does not protect you from losing your job if you boss disagrees with it. AAS didn't disagree. So, nothing to see here hoss.

What the entire NFL displayed yesterday was beautiful.

And if you can't see why... you're likely part of the reason things like that need to happen.

Dude. I'm all for players doing what they want. I dngaf about this.

But what do you want to happen?

I do not understand this at all. We are protesting racism. No racist laws, no specific racist people, not even any statistics. Just protesting racism?

This is literally the first protest I've ever seen, where they forgot to have demands. If every person said "You win. What do you want?", they would have no idea. Dumb dumb dumb.

I think we all agree, a racist sees this on TV, and it changes nothing.

I'm picturing a working class white guy who only enjoys 3 hours out of his week, which is watching football. And he has to watch a bunch of millionaires talk about how victimized they are. Can anyone else see how that could perpetuate the problem?

Well, a right guarantees you protection from criminal penalty or government repercussion.

A right still protects you from those things when in private employment. It does not protect you from losing your job if you boss disagrees with it. AAS didn't disagree. So, nothing to see here hoss.
Interesting enough take.

I do not understand this at all. We are protesting racism. No racist laws, no specific racist people, not even any statistics. Just protesting racism?

This is literally the first protest I've ever seen, where they forgot to have demands. If every person said "You win. What do you want?", they would have no idea. Dumb dumb dumb.

I'm picturing a working class white guy who only enjoys 3 hours out of his week, which is watching football. And he has to watch a bunch of millionaires talk about how victimized they are. Can anyone else see how that could perpetuate the problem?
Yesterday was not about racism, it was about a president trying to run the NFL and the NFL saying F off..

Get your head out of the sand.

This started because Kaep protested racial inequality he perceived. This likely is the reason he's not on a roster despite being a more functional player than half of the backups in the league. Players start to kneel to show support for him/racial inequality.

Trump opens his big stupid mouth and everyone decides they're not going to be divided by his words and decide to take collective action.

You just want to pretend they have no message because it makes you uncomfortable.

TABOO ME

huh??

forgot to have demands? What demands are they supposed to have?

"Stop killing black people" specific enough?

It's to bring awareness. And it's doing a damned good job of doing so.

Get your head out of the sand.

This started because Kaep protested racial inequality he perceived. This likely is the reason he's not on a roster despite being a more functional player than half of the backups in the league. Players start to kneel to show support for him/racial inequality.

Trump opens his big stupid mouth and everyone decides they're not going to be divided by his words and decide to take collective action.

You just want to pretend they have no message because it makes you uncomfortable.

TABOO ME

You're totality right.

The players have convinced me. What do we change?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back