Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's stupid to call the Titans over this.
Personally, I didn't like staying in the locker room over it. I felt like that was a way to avoid the situation.
I would much rather have seen the entire team on the field doing whichever they felt appropriate. If some kneel, fine. If some have a fist raised, fine. If some have their hand over their heart, great.
Trump shouldn't have run his mouth (yet again) about something that is really out of his realm anyway.

As a Navy vet (still active) I have zero issue with any of these guys taking a knee. I disagree with the original sentiment by Crap, but that doesn't make me say they should stand.

If anything, I NEVER want to live in a country where people HAVE to stand and recognize the national anthem or the flag. I would HOPE all people do appreciate it and respect it, but my life will not be affected by those that don't stand for the anthem.

My biggest issue is the "sports" coverage of it. Both pregame shows wasted about half the show with coverage anticipating what teams were planning on doing. Fans of football in general don't care. Their time is much better spent sticking to what their audience wants to see and at that time, the highlights to Jax/Balt should have been #1 priority, followed by the game predictions and expert analysis of the game play about to take place. Save the kneeling discussions for CNN/FoxNews to speculate about.

Extra special shaming for Fox for bringing in Charles Barkley for some reason to be some sort of "expert voice" on the matter. Charles Barkley isn't even an expert voice for NBA conversations.

If titans ownership didnt get the message when the stadium erupted in booing when titans came out after natl anthem in linked arms, im sure thier balance sheet will help them get the message.

yay! get rid of the snowflakes!

#DrainTheSwamp

Yeah ive never heard booing like that in my nearly 20 years of going to football games in tennessee. It went on for a solid 15 seconds. Then when the players came and kneeled in the endzone, i started a USA chant as promised. You could see that the players were confused.

NFL just needs to stand up and save face. They have seemed to forgot who thier target demo is...

Yeah ive never heard booing like that in my nearly 20 years of going to football games in tennessee. It went on for a solid 15 seconds. Then when the players came and kneeled in the endzone, i started a USA chant as promised.

NFL just needs to stand up and save face. They have seemed to forgot who thier target demo is...
byyyyyeeee!!

Get your head out of the sand.

This started because Kaep protested racial inequality he perceived. This likely is the reason he's not on a roster despite being a more functional player than half of the backups in the league. Players start to kneel to show support for him/racial inequality.

Trump opens his big stupid mouth and everyone decides they're not going to be divided by his words and decide to take collective action.

You just want to pretend they have no message because it makes you uncomfortable.

TABOO ME

Let's not pretend there isn't more to the krapernick thing.

He reportedly turned down a contract because of money

When the ravens were looking at signing him his gf publicly called the owner a slave owner

He is also supposed to be a crusader against police violence but he is a fan of Fidel Castro. A dictator who uses police to torture and kill political opponents.

I am sympathetic to the message. Krapernick though is a hypocritical twat

It will take a while for NFL to implode.

A lot of dominos are falling right now and Goodell doesnt seem to care.

Oh well
I do agree with that, as I have posted on a couple of occasions...changing demographics will be a HUGE impact on viewers, the other BIG thing will be CTE lawsuits which are sure to come.

"waving your fist"... I love the spin you put on these things. So... kneeling is now "waving your fist"?

Facts: cops are killing black men at an alarming rate without being punished.

But... you choose your world, I suppose. I already see how you're playing this.
Want some facts?

Cops kill unarmed black people at lesser rate than whites and hispanics. Harvard did a study on more than 1k shootings and found zero evidence of racial bias in police shootings.

Wanna fix black people from dying? How about find a way to get them to stop killing eachother

Blacks killing blacks death toll: 6,000
Cops killing blacks: 125

A cop is 18x more likely to get killed by a black man than a black man is likely to get killed by a cop.

13% of the population and 50% of the crime, that's a problem that kneeling won't fix sorry...

Claim racism all you want, fact is the crime rate in black communities is absurd and if you don't want to get shot don't commit crime and arm yourself it's pretty effing simple.

Yeah ive never heard booing like that in my nearly 20 years of going to football games in tennessee. It went on for a solid 15 seconds. Then when the players came and kneeled in the endzone, i started a USA chant as promised. You could see that the players were confused.

and yet the stadium stayed full until the end of the game.

let all of the old butthurt white folks leave the game. we can rally younger leftists to get interested. a little chick-fil-a action

Let's not pretend there isn't more to the krapernick thing.

He reportedly turned down a contract because of money

When the ravens were looking at signing him his gf publicly called the owner a slave owner

He is also supposed to be a crusader against police violence but he is a fan of Fidel Castro. A dictator who uses police to torture and kill political opponents.

I am sympathetic to the message. Krapernick though is a hypocritical twat
oh come on, greg hardy got another chance.

and yet the stadium stayed full until the end of the game.

let all of the old butthurt white folks leave the game. we can rally younger leftists to get interested. a little chick-fil-a action
Are there no old white folks that are also leftist? Is there a specific requirement to be a leftist?

Are the only people "butthurt" old white people?

Just curious if the tolerance side of things excludes anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back