Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are there no old white folks that are also leftist? Is there a specific requirement to be a leftist?

Are the only people "butthurt" old white people?

Just curious if the tolerance side of things excludes anyone.
Not biting. Just go look at the Facebook comments of all the "outraged" fans. Seems to be a pretty consistent theme.

and yet the stadium stayed full until the end of the game.

let all of the old butthurt white folks leave the game. we can rally younger leftists to get interested. a little chick-fil-a action

It's ironic,

People who are offended by the players kneeling are dismissed "Old butthurt white folks."

When the reason the players are kneeling is because the president hurt their feelings

:)

PK just hit the nail on the head. Trump's comments were not intended to keep people from kneeling. They were intended to cause an uproar. You guys bitch about how divisive Obama was. What the hell do you call this?

PK just hit the nail on the head. Trump's comments were not intended to keep people from kneeling. They were intended to cause an uproar. You guys ***** about how divisive Obama was. What the hell do you call this?

Yes, that is what happened.

And the NFL responded to his divisive statement with an even more divisive action :clap:

Not biting. Just go look at the Facebook comments of all the "outraged" fans. Seems to be a pretty consistent theme.
My FB feed would probably only help your case, but out of the 1B or so users of FB, my feed really only shows a couple 100 people so that's a pretty small sample size.

Aside from that, I'm a firm believer in everything I see on FB is true.
:)sarcasm:)
So it is highly possible that you see a bunch of dumb crap on FB, I'll even go a step further and say you may see a bunch of dumb people on FB.

Either way, not a good way to measure the overall makeup of those "non-leftists".

On a separate note, read some of the "outraged" posts. Most of them don't even seem to be arguing the same thing back and forth. 2 different arguments trying to make a point that could both be true.

WireAP_8208cde42e6c44d2831859d83b3318ea_12x5_992.jpg

Beautiful

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back