Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Overalls said:
You show it all the time, but I'm glad to see you admit that you don't know jack.
While I don't know or follow the internal working of the Texan management (or care to for that matter) ...but at least I can get my head aroung the fact that the Texans are a very bad football team... at the moment the worst among all teams... so bad in fact they garnered the #1 pick in the draft by virtue of sucking so bad (in the literal sense) ... Also... this is just my opinion... and a popular one at that... I certainly don't speak for everyone but they were asleep at the wheel when they passed on Bush. That was just flat out not knowing jack about selecting #1... every other time they have was a flop too... David Carr is the biggest dissapointment since the whos in whoville awoke to find the grinch had stolen their christmas... I don't see the Texas circling the wagons around the ye old tannumbaum praising good fortune... nope... I'd say the Texan Grinch's heart is still the size of a raisin... did I forget to mention that you passed on the hometown hero too? I know the Texans ain't jack, Jack. That's all I need to know about the Texans. Robaire Smith is very lazy. That's the final word.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back