Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m starting to feel like Saffold is our guy that just goes down when someone on the offense says they are a bit tired.

“You’re tired? I gotcha man.”

Brown goes over a hundred yards receiving on that last catch. Ruled down in bounds so clock was not stopped until the time out for the injury to Staffold. O line taking a beating but keeps on ticking.

This is one of those games that is fun to watch when your team is killing it on both sides of the ball! Even better when you help derail the season of the team considered to be top favorite in the conference.

I just don’t want to hear about how KC just couldn’t do it and our boys get disrespected. This is the statement game and showing we are SB bound! Titan up boys!

First sack by KC comes at a bad time.

But Bullock makes it from 51 yards, so sack really not a big factor since they likely end up going for the FG anyway.

At the half, 27-0.

Ok ok I’ll admit it … I disliked the Bullock pick up and I know I wasn’t alone … but do we even want Ficken back now? Lol wow

I'm only able to get a feed for the score, I'm seeing 27-0 at the half. This is amazing! If anyone has any ideas for how to catch a replay I'd really appreciate it!

I'm only able to get a feed for the score, I'm seeing 27-0 at the half. This is amazing! If anyone has any ideas for how to catch a replay I'd really appreciate it!

You're dreaming... No way we're up 27-0.. Not sure where you're getting your info from.. We're down 30-10 at the half.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back