Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Makes me wonder why we didn't retain Pruitt to begin with. He was cheap and we lost Jannu. Why not at least bring him into camp? If not for the injuries (Moore and Hudson) he still might not be on the team.

I havent checked out our snap counts for a few weeks, but some interesting observations recently:

- Mabin saw 100% vs the Chiefs, Jackrabbit dropped to 75% having seen basically 100% in our first 6 games
- Byard only 75% vs the Chiefs, Cruikshank 100%. Not sure whats up there.
- Landry and Big Jeff have been playing 90% + but dropped to 70%'s vs the Chiefs. I see this as a good thing.
- Molden has had over 90% in the last 2 weeks. He's really stepping up
- Radunz saw the field ahead of Corey Levin when Saffold went down
- Mcnichols more snaps than Evans - be interesting to see if this changes as Evans eases back in

They pulled some starters on defense the last drive for KC. That’s why some of the snap counts are down.

I don’t think it’s as easy to just make Pruitt TE #1 as just moving around depth charts.

I’ll argue he’s been the best TE so far (not great but good) but it falls more on how Defenses are playing him. We can call him #1 and put him on the field more but if Firkser is out there, he probably still receives more attention, at least as pass catcher goes.

Actually Swaim hasn't been a real dynamo as a blocker and is very JAG as a pass catcher. It is true the Titans use a lot of 2 and 3 TE formations and maybe it is easier to just make Swaim the "starter" where he has played all year. Pruitt IMO should be the starter as he is our best combo of run an catch.

Makes me wonder why we didn't retain Pruitt to begin with. He was cheap and we lost Jannu. Why not at least bring him into camp? If not for the injuries (Moore and Hudson) he still might not be on the team.

There is a possibility that Pruitt wanted to shop himself as a free agent.

He signed with the 49ers in the offseason. And then we immediately signed him after they cut him at the end of pre-season.

There is a possibility that Pruitt wanted to shop himself as a free agent.

He signed with the 49ers in the offseason. And then we immediately signed him after they cut him at the end of pre-season.
I thought he left... but I had confused him with johnny smith

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back