Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it’s weird if your a fan of the local team.
I live close enough to LA that I could buy season tickets to chargers or Rams but I wouldn’t bother watching them for 8 games and it could be a decent investment to sell each tickets.
If I live near Nashville and get season tickets, I’m going to the games unless a different commitment comes up.
I do not miss the 10 hour days for noon kickoff... the 14 hour days for 3pm kickoffs or the WHOLE day for night games...

dont miss that at all... it is NOT 30 mins in 3 hour game 30 mins out... not at all

I do not miss the 10 hour days for noon kickoff... the 14 hour days for 3pm kickoffs or the WHOLE day for night games...

dont miss that at all... it is NOT 30 mins in 3 hour game 30 mins out... not at all
I used to load up for EVERY game. At one time I ran 8 season tix through the biz. I’d come up 2x per year with 7 beer drinking buddies to blow off steam. Tailgating was awesome. Then we hit that long drought period couldn’t give a ticket away. I only hold on to two tix now because my son lives in nashville. I prefer to watch on my porch if not going to game with him.

I think you and I agree.

I take objection to non PSL holders criticizing PSL holders who sell their tix to whomever will buy them. And you simply don’t make a profit unless it’s a playoff game. And that profit doesn’t offset the overall loss from unsold unattended games. People used to say “give them away to Titsns fans”. But that takes more time than you think trying to find people who say yes immediately and can actually go on game day. It’s a pain in the ax.

the ticket office ruin the atmosphere by not investing in the available tickets the way the Preds do.

Only reason I brought up profit is because another poster mentioned that it’s hard to turn down a profit on the bigger games.

I havent checked out our snap counts for a few weeks, but some interesting observations recently:

- Mabin saw 100% vs the Chiefs, Jackrabbit dropped to 75% having seen basically 100% in our first 6 games
- Byard only 75% vs the Chiefs, Cruikshank 100%. Not sure whats up there.
- Landry and Big Jeff have been playing 90% + but dropped to 70%'s vs the Chiefs. I see this as a good thing.
- Molden has had over 90% in the last 2 weeks. He's really stepping up
- Radunz saw the field ahead of Corey Levin when Saffold went down
- Mcnichols more snaps than Evans - be interesting to see if this changes as Evans eases back in

Titans basically locked Crukshank on kelce... successful for the most part

they held back Levine because he was the only one, besides Jones, who can snap

what ever happened to that crazy Titan fan with all the tattoo's..??

he still alive?

cause he would be enjoying the F outta the last couple of weeks

Furgins.. or something like that

I havent checked out our snap counts for a few weeks, but some interesting observations recently:

- Mabin saw 100% vs the Chiefs, Jackrabbit dropped to 75% having seen basically 100% in our first 6 games
- Landry and Big Jeff have been playing 90% + but dropped to 70%'s vs the Chiefs. I see this as a good thing.
- Mcnichols more snaps than Evans - be interesting to see if this changes as Evans eases back in

The took Jackrabbitt out when the game was all but decided I'd assume to prevent another injury to a CB. Maybe same thing with Byard and the other guys. Radunz played pretty well and might be the guy who takes over at LG next year. He was moving guys pretty well in the run game and is a good zone blocker.

For what it is worth notable PFF rankings on offense:
Tannehill ranked #3
Derrick Henry #5
Mycole Pruitt #8
Ben Jones #8
Saffold #8
Quessenberry #4

So we have top ranked guys at 3 OL positions, QB and RB. Pruitt is our best ranked receiving TE (5th in receiving score) and blocking TE (average but everyone else not very good).

I actually feel better having McNichols backing up Henry than Evans. McNichols is everything we wanted out of Dion Lewis.

And not sure why at this point Pruitt isn't TE1.

Radunz looked good too, aside from the sack before halftime. Technically I think McNichols gave up the sack by not picking up the blitzing LB, but Radunz got ran over Chris Jones and he was right there with the LB. Run blocking looked good too.

Last edited by a moderator:
I actually feel better having McNichols backing up Henry than Evans. McNichols is everything we wanted out of Dion Lewis.

I don’t think it’s as easy to just make Pruitt TE #1 as just moving around depth charts.

I’ll argue he’s been the best TE so far (not great but good) but it falls more on how Defenses are playing him. We can call him #1 and put him on the field more but if Firkser is out there, he probably still receives more attention, at least as pass catcher goes.

Absolutely. McNicols has been balling out this year, I would like to see him get a few more carries games, not only to keep Henry from being overworked, but also to keep the running game less predictable.

Pruitt is our best ranked receiving TE (5th in receiving score) and blocking TE (average but everyone else not very good).

its good and interesting Pruitt came back.

that rarely happens in such a short timespan

he must have flammed out hard in his NOT Titan TC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back