Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
The question to me is has our fan base recovered enough to where we can fill those seats that the PSL’s are selling? I think a big indicator are the games that don’t draw big fan bases to our games. I’m really wondering if the FO did enforce that Broncos rule if our fans could pull through. I mean it seems like I’m seeing more and more fan support around town and even the state but it is still frustrating that we can’t seem to get back to the early years of the franchise where we had sold out games no matter what with mainly home fans
possibly the FO could stop shytting on the PSL holders...?

Preds have a very aggressive ticket swap and resale program. It’s how they keep Bridgestone full of Preds fans.

I’ve suggested numerous time to Titans ticket office to emulate the program. But Titans don’t want to appreciate even loyal fans can’t make every game and offer no assistance to “buyback” or trade tix. So PSL holders really don’t have control over who buys their unused tix.
they literally despise their fans

also reason Titans sold those playoff tickets to stoolers FO... cause they sold them with 1 quick phone call and it was done... just lazy and as I said Titan FO hates Titan fans. Aggressively

Good. Kelce whining like a baby because he didn’t get a bs pass interference call he would usually get
that last T17 pick should have been nullified by a Roughing the passer call, that most other QBs would have gotten.

Clearly hit T17 in the head after the pass

Titans FO wouldn’t be worried about losing revenue if the PSL holders were willing to commit to 80% attendance.. just saying.

Again, people can spend their money how they want but I truly do not understand having season tickets to not go to as many games as possible.
titans have that loyalty program...

th

that sweet jacket only PSL holders that attend ( I want to say 6 games ) get...

LOL

THAT was their focus.. well that and Fing over any PSL member they could... flip those things and sell them again

titans have that loyalty program...

th

that sweet jacket only PSL holders that attend ( I want to say 6 games ) get...

LOL

THAT was their focus.. well that and Fing over any PSL member they could... flip those things and sell them again

Yeah I’m in total agreement with y’all there. They have to do a better job of appreciation to the loyal fans. Lol that is a horrible giveaway. I would never wear that jacket.

Titans FO wouldn’t be worried about losing revenue if the PSL holders were willing to commit to 80% attendance.. just saying.

Again, people can spend their money how they want but I truly do not understand having season tickets to not go to as many games as possible.
There are a lot of unowned seats right now. You can visit the PSL website and see for yourself.

It's real easy to spend other people's money. Anybody pissed about opposing fans buying tix, get off your wallet and buy them all up.

I've had season tix since I arrived in 01. And I've put A LOT of $ into the Titans. Their ticket office is a joke when it comes to supporting the PSL holders that have been with them through some very lean times.

Seriously, the Preds swap programs, seat updgrades, "Loyal Legion" programs, etc- essentially everything I was writing to the Titans to implement for the past 15+ years is working effectively for the Preds. Titans just too cheap to implement. PSL only option to not waste their ticket money when they can't go- is to post on TicketMaster. No control over who buys them.

It's real easy to spend other people's money. Anybody pissed about opposing fans buying tix, get off your wallet and buy them all up.

I've had season tix since I arrived in 01. And I've put A LOT of $ into the Titans. Their ticket office is a joke when it comes to supporting the PSL holders that have been with them through some very lean times.

Seriously, the Preds swap programs, seat updgrades, "Loyal Legion" programs, etc- essentially everything I was writing to the Titans to implement for the past 15+ years is working effectively for the Preds. Titans just too cheap to implement. PSL only option to not waste their ticket money when they can't go- is to post on TicketMaster. No control over who buys them.

Travel to multiple games a year.

But again I’m not telling people how to spend their money. Just think buying season tickets to try and turn a profit is kinda weird. Like I said multiple times though, it’s their money they can do what they want.

I get that not having an easier avenue to swap your tickets or sell them back for the games you can’t go to is a real problem. I with you there. Titans should definitely implement some alternatives outside of Ticketmaster.

This is not a personal attack on you or any other PSL member. You are clearly doing your part. There is clearly a lack of value provided on the Titans part and that’s why people don’t feel it’s “worth the money”. It’s not like the Titans have the most expensive ticket prices in the NFL. They just haven’t created enough value of being a season ticket holder for many. That’s the only way you overcome the “cost” objection - gotta provide value.

Holy crap lol no wonder they don’t think they can get an 80% commitment. They can’t even sell 80% of their season tickets!
Exactly. And there are many reasons that happened. TVs got bigger. Many original PSL owners moved or died. But the main reasons were many seasons of average to bad Titans teams along with the franchise doing nothing to improve the gameday experience.

It's a breath of fresh air what Momma Amy is doing now to improve things. It'll take time but, if the last two weeks are any indication, things are already headed in the right direction.

But again I’m not telling people how to spend their money. Just think buying season tickets to try and turn a profit is kinda weird. Like I said multiple times though, it’s their money they can do what they want.

I get that not having an easier avenue to swap your tickets or sell them back for the games you can’t go to is a real problem. I with you there. Titans should definitely implement some alternatives outside of Ticketmaster.

This is not a personal attack on you or any other PSL member. You are clearly doing your part. There is clearly a lack of value provided on the Titans part and that’s why people don’t feel it’s “worth the money”. It’s not like the Titans have the most expensive ticket prices in the NFL. They just haven’t created enough value of being a season ticket holder for many. That’s the only way you overcome the “cost” objection - gotta provide value.
I think it’s weird if your a fan of the local team.
I live close enough to LA that I could buy season tickets to chargers or Rams but I wouldn’t bother watching them for 8 games and it could be a decent investment to sell each tickets.
If I live near Nashville and get season tickets, I’m going to the games unless a different commitment comes up.

I'd go to more games if the experience was worth a damn. I just have a low tolerance for dumb and annoying people, and that stadium is usually full of dumb and annoying people who think it's just fine to make an ass of themselves. Food is horrible as well.

I don't get the atmosphere for titans games is always a bit dull and boring.

And it's not a Nashville thing either is just a Titans issue.Both preds and Nashville SC games have way better in game experiences.

I think you and I agree.

I take objection to non PSL holders criticizing PSL holders who sell their tix to whomever will buy them. And you simply don’t make a profit unless it’s a playoff game. And that profit doesn’t offset the overall loss from unsold unattended games. People used to say “give them away to Titsns fans”. But that takes more time than you think trying to find people who say yes immediately and can actually go on game day. It’s a pain in the ax.

the ticket office ruin the atmosphere by not investing in the available tickets the way the Preds do.

reason I let my PSL go this off season is cause Titan FO literally inserted themselves inbetween you, your ticket & you giving your 'ticket' to a buddy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back