Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just kinda weird Titans fans arent buying the tickets for the big games. I know Nashville is a tourist city but after the win last week I would have thought even more would show up this week.
the titan FO has variable pricing and the bills & chefs were like double normal costs ( normal being divisional )

think the saints and niners games are up there also

Last edited by a moderator:
Sure. I get that. Those season ticket holders are allowed to do whatever they want. But me personally, I wouldn’t buy season tickets to turn a profit. I’d do it to go to every Titans game possible.

Let’s hope that mentality changes in the playoffs!
remember when the Titans hosted the stoolers in the POs & the Titans FO released their block of tickets, that was supposed to be for charities and military and such, to the pittsburgh fans. Never announced the tickets were available to the local media...

Titan fans were accused of selling those tickets to stooler fans also.... never happened

I bet These last 2 games were the same... Titans FO sold those tickets on ticketmaster to HuDaFucEver for the $s & yall blaming PSL holders

Amazing win today, but just to nitpick for the future.

Our offense could be the best once Tannehill finds chemistry with Julio, he's always throwing it behind him or underthrowing it. Definitely a chemistry issue as Tannehill is always on the money with AJ Brown.

Our defense can be good, but it's clear our weak link is Jackrabbit, even in a game where our defense gave up 3 points to Mahomes, the only negative that stood out today was Jackrabbit blowing coverages. I really hope we address this and pick up another corner by the trade deadline that can start opposite of Fulton and move Jackrabbit to the nickel.

remember when the Titans hosted the stoolers in the POs & the Titans FO released their block of tickets, that was supposed to be for charities and military and such, to the pittsburgh fans. Never announced the tickets were available to the local media...

Titan fans were accused of selling those tickets to stooler fans also.... never happened

I bet These last 2 games were the same... Titans FO sold those tickets on ticketmaster to HuDaFucEver for the $s & yall blaming PSL holders

Im not blaming anyone. I have no clue/proof how many season ticket holders actually sold their ticket. All I said was it’s weird more Titans fans didn’t show up after last week. Titan Wrath is the only who brought up season ticket holder selling their tickets to away team fans.

The response to me was talking about being able to sell to away fans for big money. I didn’t bring up season ticket holders until that poster mentioned it.

I loved that Derrick Henry, who normally comes off very aloof, was visibly pissed with himself on his last carry knowing he had an off game, even in a dominating win. Love to see that kind of passion from your star players.

The vast majority of seats the opposing fans were sitting in were season ticket holders’ seats, I promise. The only seats that are usually unsold are the upper level corners.

I loved that Derrick Henry, who normally comes off very aloof, was visibly pissed with himself on his last carry knowing he had an off game, even in a dominating win. Love to see that kind of passion from your star players.

It's also nice to have a guy for whom 100 yards rushing and receiving and a passing td to boot is considered an off day.

I'm happy we won but that was one of the worst defenses I seen in a while.

The game plan for them was also insane 9/10 man boxes with run blitzes to stop Henry was just crazy.

We could have score 60 if we want it to AJ was open on basically everyplay.

Well Downing and Tannehill kept running him into 11 man boxes in the 4th, it was fucking stupid

Amazing win today, but just to nitpick for the future.

Our offense could be the best once Tannehill finds chemistry with Julio, he's always throwing it behind him or underthrowing it. Definitely a chemistry issue as Tannehill is always on the money with AJ Brown.

Our defense can be good, but it's clear our weak link is Jackrabbit, even in a game where our defense gave up 3 points to Mahomes, the only negative that stood out today was Jackrabbit blowing coverages. I really hope we address this and pick up another corner by the trade deadline that can start opposite of Fulton and move Jackrabbit to the nickel.
I have no doubt that the Tanny Julio connection is coming. We’ve seen flashes of it but Julio still isn’t fully healthy. Once Julio is back to 100% and defenses are keying on AJ and Henry, we could see something truly special. The depth on this squad is even better than the 2019 squad.

I really didn’t see the blown coverages you did. I’ll have to watch again, but I don’t remember hearing Jackrabbits name much, which is a good thing.

I'm happy we won but that was one of the worst defenses I seen in a while.

The game plan for them was also insane 9/10 man boxes with run blitzes to stop Henry was just crazy.

We could have score 60 if we want it to AJ was open on basically everyplay.

Chiefs DL hasn't generated much pressure for the stars they have on it.

That said, the OL played amazing considering the injuries. Radunz gave up 1 bad pressure, but otherwise looked very good in limited action and was a mauler in the run game. Of course this was at G and not tackle, but I'll take it.

I'd argue that, outside a handful (alright, 2 or 3 handfuls) of busted coverages, the defense has played very well this year. Last year, we were last in 3rd down defense, 29th in points, and 24 in yards. This year, we are midpackish.

Against the Bills, we did a good job of recognizing Allen's weakness of going to his left and forced him that way. Against the Chiefs, we were thin at cornerback and you barely heard the cornerback names called. We forced everything to the middle of the field and let our LB's and safeties fly around and make plays.

Fans have unrealistic expectations for defense. In the game day thread for the Bills, a top 5 qb in Allen would throw to a top 5 wr in a perfectly executed play and people would complain about our cornerbacks and our scheme.

Opposing DC's will continue to stack the box to stop Henry. We haven't been able to capitalize on that consistently this year, so it works for them more often than not. Titans will need to string together several games like this one to cause opponents to re-think that strategy. If "pick your poison" becomes a real thing, we can start thinking about playoff home field and #1 seed type of a season. Fun stuff. Still gotta prove it though. And still gotta get healthy on defense.

Top 5 Tackle Grades in the NFL through Wk 7:
1. Trent Williams
2. Tyron Smith
3. Jack Conklin
4. David Quessenberry
5. Donovan Smith

Landry 8 QB pressures, 1 sack
Dupree 3 QB pressures, 2 sacks
Autry 6 QB pressures, 2 sacks
Simmons 5 QB pressures
Ola 3 QB pressures