Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice quality win, but admittedly must eat crow. Earlier in the week, I was critical of Ryan about is performances up to this game, and he really came out playing well today. It was certainly good to see that he can still make the throws.

Once again, congrats to the Titans for beating up on the Chiefs.

It was fun to not sweat out a game. Those are pretty rare and never against quality teams.

I’m proud of the Titans D who kept Mahomes uncomfortable all day. And the makeshift OL kept Tanny upright though there wasn’t much room for 22.

It felt like ‘99 again today in the stadium.

Time to show Honor the money.

Seemed like a lot of KC fans there from the views on TV. I think Vrabel even made a comment about it postgame. Glad the atmosphere was still good though.

I thought we had a good chance in this game. But never in my wildest dreams did I predict a wire to wire domination like this.

Hell of a win.

Minor point... why the hell is king Henry out there in the 4th up 24 points? We have other backs for that duty. Don't risk the whole season just to get some yards.

Did look like a ton of KC fans were there.

At the end of the day, who cares?

Sent them punks home..

Just kinda weird Titans fans arent buying the tickets for the big games. I know Nashville is a tourist city but after the win last week I would have thought even more would show up this week.

Looking at the box score can be dangerous.

Zero way you watch that Titans Bills game and think the defense played bad.

Great offenses are going to score especially in today’s NFL.

Agreed. The defense held the Bills to 2/5 in the redzone and picked up a timely turnover. That's with all of the injuries that occurred in that game. I'm not sure what else a person could expect against that Bills offense. Then of course today happened...and well damn.

Pass rush has really turned it on the past two weeks. Landry and Autry have been on fire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back