Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
If someone woulda told me our D held the Chefs to just 3 points today, I never woulda believed them. But we did just that and my Sun. is made.

vrable...

played great D... good start on O... took care of ball... complementary football. d played hard & physical

held great kc chiefs to 3 points

Titans 11-0 when T17 70% completion rate or better

Vrable: lot more effeciency. gonna have to be able to throw. not always gonna be 200 yards rushing every week. gonna need balance ... took care of QB for most part

keith: 9 different Titans caught a pass

vrable: JJ & B11 are starters but have confidence on everyone on team

K: bulluck and kern

vrable: kern caught coffin corner randy steadied the ship

vrable...

played great D... good start on O... took care of ball... complementary football. d played hard & physical

held great kc chiefs to 3 points

Butkner got a lucky break on that FG..

Even if we give them that lucky FG, this damn defense was amazing..

The Chiefs better be lucky our offense held back in the second half.. Crazy we straight blew them out and we didn't even score in the second half.

The Chiefs better be lucky our offense held back in the second half.. Crazy we straight blew them out and we didn't even score in the second half.
I know. It was 2 mins left in the 4th and I looked at the wife and was like, "have we actually scored this half". Was still pretty fucking exciting tho

This was a ridiculous day. Would anyone have taken the bet that this defense would have kept Mahomes out of the end zone and only 3 points scored? Henry less than 100 yards, no TDs and still 27 points scored?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back