Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
excellent point

Titans managed the clock by running into those stacked boxes... just wish they were running evans into that :bs:

That type of stuff won't happen when Tanny and Julio start clicking or if we had a TE that could pose a threat.. Jonnu Smith would be an absolute beast in this offense right now.

It was fun to not sweat out a game. Those are pretty rare and never against quality teams.

I’m proud of the Titans D who kept Mahomes uncomfortable all day. And the makeshift OL kept Tanny upright though there wasn’t much room for 22.

It felt like ‘99 again today in the stadium.

Time to show Honor the money.

It was fun to not sweat out a game. Those are pretty rare and never against quality teams.

I’m proud of the Titans D who kept Mahomes uncomfortable all day. And the makeshift OL kept Tanny upright though there wasn’t much room for 22.

100% agree with everything you said..

Jeff you got to start giving out coupons or something so that Titan fans upgrade their Bullock, Kearse, McNair, Haynesworth, Chris Johnson, and Vince Young jeserys.. It's time to let them faded out jerseys go.

disagree... although very few Youngs left... most modified into Lockers and then given to Salvation Army

and you will never get my McNair, George, Wycheck, Kearse or Bishop jersey... never

disagree... although very few Youngs left... most modified into Lockers and then given to Salvation Army

and you will never get my McNair, George, Wycheck, Kearse or Bishop jersey... never

Greatest jerseys, but it's time to give them up if they've been in the washer and dryer over 100 times.. It looks downright embarassing when all I see is a bunch of rednecks with super faded jerseys lol

I'm still stunned how we held this Chiefs offense to only 3 points, especially with our injuries at defense.

Probably the best performance this defense has played in decades.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back