Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just kinda weird Titans fans arent buying the tickets for the big games. I know Nashville is a tourist city but after the win last week I would have thought even more would show up this week.

The big games are the ones with traveling fanbases that will pay ridiculous prices. Hard to turn down a big profit.

Did look like a ton of KC fans were there.

At the end of the day, who cares?

Sent them punks home..

Just kinda weird Titans fans arent buying the tickets for the big games. I know Nashville is a tourist city but after the win last week I would have thought even more would show up this week.
Agreed. The defense held the Bills to 2/5 in the redzone and picked up a timely turnover. That's with all of the injuries that occurred in that game. I'm not sure what else a person could expect against that Bills offense. Then of course today happened...and well damn.

Pass rush has really turned it on the past two weeks. Landry and Autry have been on fire.

yep. The Bills ran 73 plays that game. They will score some points when they can run over 70 plays. But our defense played well overall against maybe the best offense in the NFL.

The big games are the ones with traveling fanbases that will pay ridiculous prices. Hard to turn down a big profit.

Sure. I get that. Those season ticket holders are allowed to do whatever they want. But me personally, I wouldn’t buy season tickets to turn a profit. I’d do it to go to every Titans game possible.

Let’s hope that mentality changes in the playoffs!

I am 51 and have watched every game titans have played ( liked the oilers before some)

That was the best first half of football we have ever played! Hats off to players and the staff great job! If julio can stay on the field we have a chance to win the bowl!

I am 51 and have watched every game titans have played ( liked the oilers before some)

That was the best first half of football we have ever played! Hats off to players and the staff great job! If julio can stay on the field we have a chance to win the bowl!

Yes, like yourself, I've watched every Titan's game, and generally have been watching NFL games for 40 years. The 1st half of this game is certainly one of the best I've seen the Titan's play in a very long time, and perhaps ever. The only thing keeping me back is KC was 3-3 coming into this game, and I think we know why, so I'm going to pump the breaks a little. Still a win is a win, and 2 wins against 2 quality teams is even better! Very well done Titans!

Yes, like yourself, I've watched every Titan's game, and generally have been watching NFL games for 40 years. The 1st half of this game is certainly one of the best I've seen the Titan's play in a very long time, and perhaps ever. The only thing keeping me back is KC was 3-3 coming into this game, and I think we know why, so I'm going to pump the breaks a little. Still a win is a win, and 2 wins against 2 quality teams is even better! Very well done Titans!
KC has been to the last 2 super bowls 3 and 3 or not, they have still the best qb in football (allen maybe 2) and we beat them both in nashville back to back! With inj out the a** great win great job by everybody!

Even when the Titans win big, they still can't get any respect- it's almost like the person typing the results is a Chiefs fan. LMAO
I prefer we fly under the radar. When they get a lot of media attention the Titans seem to lay an egg. Crazy how much offense improved without Lewan.

Bowen has been bad more often than good let's be real
I think TB set the blueprint for how to stop Mahomes during the last SB, and teams have been sending more pressure given the issues they have on OL. We definitely met them at the right time with the right plan.

The issues at OC can probably be safely put to rest at least. Tannehill had the quickest release of any QB this season (2.17 seconds I believe), and the passing game is what carried the offense when they were rolling. Maybe they've figured something out.

Hell yeah brother!!!! Super Bowl bound!!!!!

First game I've missed in while, will watch it later.

HELL OF A WIN though, banged up defense holding the Chiefs to 3 points?! Madness.

Side note - this is justice for what that goof Jackson Mahomes did on Sean Taylor's tribute day

I forgot to mention this before.... I have zero sympathy on the Mahomes QB Sack/hit in the 4th quarter on the 4th &18 play. How many times has Mahomes been in the process of being sacked only to complete the pass whilst on the way down. A vast majority of QB's cover up, protect the ball, and live for another down. However, Mahomes has been doing what I call "cheating" since he's been in the league. It's about time he paid the price for not protecting himself or the ball. Maybe, moving forward, he will consider going down whilst on the way down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back