Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
there are only a few teams who really need a runningback.

the jets need to find a replacement for curtis martin. i guess denver could use another back sinc eall they have is tatum bell and ron dayne. if marshall faulk retires i could see the rams throwing their hat in to the ring.

bulluck4dMVP said:
if he does get traded, i don't see it happening until atleast the 2nd week of camp and especially if someone's starter goes down, its basically up in the air as of right now...

waiting til the second week of camp would be a mistake :hmm:
considering he'll be nursing a hamstring by then ...... :suspect:
we wouldn't get much for him then :grrr:

Can't really blame him. First they trade for Henry, then they use a high pick on White. If you're Brown you have to figure you're not really on the coaches good list.

Vigsted said:
If you're Brown you have to figure you're not really on the coaches good list.
chris originally went to northwestern, so he should be a smart enough guy to figure out why.

1. he doesnt run with authority.
2. he's not good in short yardage.
3. he's constantly injured.
4. he's had 11 fumbles in three years.

Do the Jets even have anyone we would want? What about the 9ers? They couldn't possibly be happy with the Barlow/Gore connection. I could see the Browns, Pats and Steelers wanting to add to their backfields. Unfortunately the only guy I could see them giving up is Joey Porter. I'd like to see Brown go to the Broncs for Engelberger, Panthers for Meadows, Niners for Jonas Jennings, Vikes for McKinnie, or Eagles for Sheldon Brown. None of these are going to happen but I'd like to see it.:brow:

bigtitan53279 said:
1. he doesnt run with authority.
2. he's not good in short yardage.
3. he's constantly injured.
4. he's had 11 fumbles in three years.

1. I disagree, I just watched some games from last year and he hits the hole hard and he doesn't shy away from tacklers.
2. Neither was any of our other backs... maybe the backs are not the problem
3. True
4. Ahman Green (15), Tiki Barber (15), Shaun Alexander (14), Edgerin James (13), LaDanian Tomlinson (11)....

Chris Brown's sole problem imo is his health, but I think he showed improvement last year.

Yes CB was a better all around RB in 2005, especially catching dumps in the McMVP version of the Chow O, but he has been bad in short yardage situations since his rookie year. Plenty of comments about this and the Outsiders actually have the numbers on this. CB is ranked 36th in success rate in 2005.

Brown Seeking Trade from Titans

SUMMARY: Titans RB Chris Brown officially has requested the right to seek a trade, according to Brown's representatives from Morgan Advisory Group. The request was received in a letter written by agents Ryan Morgan and Wynn Silberman and delivered to the team on Monday after his agents met with GM Floyd Reese and felt Brown's long-term future was in doubt. The Titans drafted LenDale White in the second round of the NFL Draft in April. The Titans have not indicated they wish to extend Brown's contract as he enters the final year of the deal. Teams mentioned among those who may be interested in Brown are the Houston Texans and Denver Broncos.

What do you think about this article? Post your comments below.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back