Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
wait wasn’t it that CJ was shot at in a car back in like 2015? His friends driving or in the car with him died ... then the allegations is CJ retaliated and paid someone to take out the dudes who shot at him first ... right?
It was a car full of Johnsons, I remember that much.

I don’t want to believe any of it but who the hell knows. Some of these players as we know do some dumb **** and live a whole different lifestyle outside of football. Hopefully it’s all bs but we’ll see.

I don’t want to believe any of it but who the hell knows. Some of these players as we know do some dumb **** and live a whole different lifestyle outside of football. Hopefully it’s all bs but we’ll see.
True... I never expected the story of Marvin Harrison with the gun.

You mean the area which says "Hardcore news, discussion & debate about the Tennessee Titans and the National Football League?"
I do mean that!

It's very confusing that news about one of the biggest stars in Titans history being accused of murder-for-hire somehow doesn't qualify as "Hardcore news, discussion & debate about the Tennessee Titans."

I do mean that!

It's very confusing that news about one of the biggest stars in Titans history being accused of murder-for-hire somehow doesn't qualify as "Hardcore news, discussion & debate about the Tennessee Titans."
He’s not been a Titan for seven year or in the NFL for three. This has nothing to do with football.

But if everyone wants me to put news about Vince Young getting fired from U of Texas and such, I’m game.

He’s not been a Titan for seven year or in the NFL for three. This has nothing to do with football.

But if everyone wants me to put news about Vince Young getting fired from U of Texas and such, I’m game.
Just post a picture, I’m sure between the sheer size of him and the name sake, you’ll get an easy 100 pages.

\

Im all for putting news on the front end. He was our best RB we have had and hes possibly involved in murder. He still around the team and wants his jersey retired here as well. I def think its Titan football worthy.

Not a good comparison because there is a catch-all thread for Vince

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back