Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah that isn't how this works. And you clearly don't understand advanced metrics if this is what you take away from this. The starting RT's around the league don't make up the 1st 32 spots.

Go spend some house money.

I don’t give a chit about Jack Conklin. He isn’t a Titan. I don’t give a chit about PFF ratings (or whatever they are). I saw Conklin get blown up on numerous plays in his years here. If he were THAT special that he was worth spending on, we’d have made a play to keep him. Kelley much better value.

Go spend some house money.

I don’t give a chit about Jack Conklin. He isn’t a Titan. I don’t give a chit about PFF ratings (or whatever they are). I saw Conklin get blown up on numerous plays in his years here. If he were THAT special that he was worth spending on, we’d have made a play to keep him. Kelley much better value.

You don't have to give a shit about it. But if you're going to argue against my position, you might want to know what it is you're arguing about.

As of now, you've argument is he was not that good because your memory says so. That's a piss poor argument, but your entitled to your opinion.

You don't have to give a **** about it. But if you're going to argue against my position, you might want to know what it is you're arguing about.

As of now, you've argument is he was not that good because your memory says so. That's a piss poor argument, but your entitled to your opinion.

Get over it. Conklin gone.

Get over it. Conklin gone.

Been over it. I guess you missed the part where I said Kelly is still a starting quality tackle, even if he is a step down from Conklin. You know it's possible that someone can both recognize Conk was a good player and also understand that we have a capable replacement.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back