Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
Dude looked like the kind of guy who sold dirty pictures on the playground. Now the Colts will have someone else heading in to the draft. Hopefully a woefully unprepared nimrod.

It will be difficult for them to find anyone as brain dead as Grigson. Even Webster had a better record in free agency. That is just sad.

Really wanted them to hold onto that idiot...trading a 1st rnder for Trent Richardson and taking Phillip Dorsett in the 1st rnd when their defense was horrible and OL swiss cheese...

It will be difficult for them to find anyone as brain dead as Grigson. Even Webster had a better record in free agency. That is just sad.
a 1 for Richardson... LOL

Really wanted them to hold onto that idiot...trading a 1st rnder for Trent Richardson and taking Phillip Dorsett in the 1st rnd when their defense was horrible and OL swiss cheese...

great minds .... yadda yadda

Is Andy Levitre still there too?
Yeah and getting recognition for improvement of the OL.

The Falcons beefed up the interior through a trade (left guard Andy Levitre) and two free-agent signings (center Alex Mack and right guard Chris Chester). The trio has not only fortified the team's pass protection in the middle, but it has given Atlanta the much-needed toughness to commit to the running game when needed. Looking at the individual and collective talents of the trio, it's clear the Falcons added scrappy blockers with the strength and power to move bodies off the ball. Although Atlanta is frequently miscast as a finesse team, the O-line improvements have given Dan Quinn a physical squad that's built for the long haul.

Yeah and getting recognition for improvement of the OL.

The Falcons beefed up the interior through a trade (left guard Andy Levitre) and two free-agent signings (center Alex Mack and right guard Chris Chester). The trio has not only fortified the team's pass protection in the middle, but it has given Atlanta the much-needed toughness to commit to the running game when needed. Looking at the individual and collective talents of the trio, it's clear the Falcons added scrappy blockers with the strength and power to move bodies off the ball. Although Atlanta is frequently miscast as a finesse team, the O-line improvements have given Dan Quinn a physical squad that's built for the long haul.
The obvious fact is that scheme and coaching was the problem with our OL, not only personnel. Oher, Levitre and others have succeeded. Once Munchak took over as head coach and left the OL coach job, the OL had been atrocious until this year.

Also, chance Warmack was a problem, but at this point I'm beating a dead horse.

Levitre was an unmotivated pile of donkey suck while in Tennessee

Fuka you Andy & Fuka you Rueston
I think he tried his best, but he was 1.) too light in the ass to do the job that needed to be done, and B.) had to play with garbage surrounding him. He was also dinged up towards the end with us.

Still glad we moved him but I dont believe he was lazy or unmotivated.

I think he tried his best, but he was 1.) too light in the ass to do the job that needed to be done, and B.) had to play with garbage surrounding him. He was also dinged up towards the end with us.

Still glad we moved him but I dont believe he was lazy or unmotivated.
I am basing that on a picture in the Tennessean that showed him to be a fat undefined blob

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back