Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jimmy Raye III is going to take Gringson's place.....They are doing the whole, "We are going to do a thorough search" thing. However, everyone is just waiting for Raye III to be named.

He is supposed to be a good talent evaluator. He got a lot of GM interviews. Outside of the No Brainer pick of Andrew Luck; there have not been a lot of great players picked up in Indy. I am not sure why he is considered such a hot GM candidate. Maybe he just did not have enough say........Or maybe he was suggesting other moves that actually made sense.........

Or maybe (Hopefully) he is just as bad as the guy he is replacing!!

Jimmy Raye III is going to take Gringson's place.....They are doing the whole, "We are going to do a thorough search" thing. However, everyone is just waiting for Raye III to be named.

He is supposed to be a good talent evaluator. He got a lot of GM interviews. Outside of the No Brainer pick of Andrew Luck; there have not been a lot of great players picked up in Indy. I am not sure why he is considered such a hot GM candidate. Maybe he just did not have enough say........Or maybe he was suggesting other moves that actually made sense.........

Or maybe (Hopefully) he is just as bad as the guy he is replacing!!

Wasn't he a GM with the browns?

41-17530-P.jpg

Its Wednesday and the Colts still SUCK!

They did make a smart move Hiring Chris Ballard for GM today tho..........

I was Seriously hoping they went with Jimmy Raye III so they would continue the Grigson way of drafting & FA!!

They just announced they hired Chris Ballard of the Kansas City Chiefs.

I was REALLY hoping they would just promote Jimmy Raye III. Irsay seemed to be really high on him early in the process. I was hoping they would just promote him & continue the sorry track record in FA & Draft.

They hired one of the better candidates out there. He will do a much better job than the guy he replaces.

You never know what an Executive Assistant will do; until they get away from the guy above them. I am sure they all have some serious guidance from the guys they are paid to back up. However, the Chiefs have been very consistent in finding talent in the draft.

I hope that is all coming from the guy above Ballard. However, we will have to wait & see.

When we were interviewing for GM; I thought it would be a good hire if we could get him or Robinson. Thus far, I am happy with JRob. I hope he continues to impress & Ballard starts a reign of sorry picks & personnel moves; that results in a Colts fall to the bottom of the AFC South.

They just announced they hired Chris Ballard of the Kansas City Chiefs.

I was REALLY hoping they would just promote Jimmy Raye III. Irsay seemed to be really high on him early in the process. I was hoping they would just promote him & continue the sorry track record in FA & Draft.

They hired one of the better candidates out there. He will do a much better job than the guy he replaces.

Grigson is probably in some cheap hotel room closing a drug deal. I always said he looked like someone straight out of a gangster movie.

Levitre is also playing next to Mack, who is far and away the best thing to happen to that team in the past two years. Completely turned that offensive line around. He was a bad scheme fit for us, and is playing by, probably the best center, in the NFL right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back