Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Always good to win. Defense came up strong and saved the offense today. Henry ends up with 128 yards.

Second win over the Colts. Titans still in good position for the season.

However, they need to correct some major problems if they are to be serious threats for playoffs.

Huge win, again not too inspiring but they all count the same. If giants hang on to beat the hags we are in great shape. Hopefully Simmons and tanne are straight.

I'm still so concerned about Tannehill being a game manager because there are going to be games where the QB needs to make plays and not throw picks. Right now the way he is playing I don't see the offense being able to keep up with the Bills or Chiefs.
Tannehill has legs, but yet doesn't have much more mobility in the pocket than a statue.

I'm still so concerned about Tannehill being a game manager because there are going to be games where the QB needs to make plays and not throw picks. Right now the way he is playing I don't see the offense being able to keep up with the Bills or Chiefs.
Tannehill has legs, but yet doesn't have much more mobility in the pocket than a statue.

He could make plays if the Oline was better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back