Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
As someone who watched the Titans lose at home against the Colts for what seemed to be over a decade, I love anytime we beat those guys no matter how it happens.

But the Titans offense was beyond brutal to watch.

From CBS Sports..

The Titans will win the AFC South

Overreaction or reality: Reality

A season sweep of the Colts and up 1.5 games on Indianapolis with the tiebreaker. Jacksonville doesn't appear to contend for the division title and Houston is one of the worst teams in the league. Mike Vrabel's team is heating up as the Titans are the class of the division

From CBS Sports..

The Titans will win the AFC South

Overreaction or reality: Reality

A season sweep of the Colts and up 1.5 games on Indianapolis with the tiebreaker. Jacksonville doesn't appear to contend for the division title and Houston is one of the worst teams in the league. Mike Vrabel's team is heating up as the Titans are the class of the division
The worst division in football. Perspective.

I thought the O Line did fairly well, considering
Better than Dennis Kelly on the other side. Kelly allowed Dupree to get 8 pressures, a sack, a tackle for a loss and force Ryan to throw that Adams pick 6. Dupree was straight up beast out there.
Daley is still complete garbage btw.

Better than Dennis Kelly on the other side. Kelly allowed Dupree to get 8 pressures, a sack, a tackle for a loss and force Ryan to throw that Adams pick 6. Dupree was straight up beast out there.
Daley is still complete garbage btw.

I was bitching on the Pre Game Thread, that I wanted to see Dupree out on the field and make some plays. I am not disappointed at all, he showed out today.

Also shout out to my man D. AUTRY !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back