Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
How tragic that we didnt let Levis rip it and just took the screen option which killed the drive.. these coaches are just brutal.

I'm sure it has to do with Levis getting killed within 2 seconds by a 4 man rush but let the guy go and try win the game!

Amy really needs to have a long hard look at these coaches with ran at the end of this season. Is this the kind of football we wanna be calling. 2 drives with good calls on offense but absolute bottle jobs when play calling comes too crunch time. 3rd and short were calling a screen, 2nd and long were calling a screen. Game on the line chuck in a screen. Ridiculous

How tragic that we didnt let Levis rip it and just took the screen option which killed the drive.. these coaches are just brutal.

I'm sure it has to do with Levis getting killed within 2 seconds by a 4 man rush but let the guy go and try win the game!
I actually think he overall has had more time in the pocket than previous games. It just seems we’re either running slow developing plays or nobody can get open.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back