Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Secretly or not secretly, there must of been a few cheers around here when Folk missed what would have been the game winning XP.

probably booing Henry TDs too. Gotta get that GOAT draft pick #.

Lol so what are we now a winning one?

There comes a time in the season when winning means nothing.
the time is now, give me a top pick over winning meaningless games, please

this last weekend is how i hope we lose the rest of the games this season.

team looks decent overall but we lose in OT by 3. give it to me for the rest of the season please

In all titans gear,

Whew!! Our Kicker missed the XP, that was close. Thank you man upstairs for allowing my favorite team to lose. I couldn’t bear the thought of walking around after a W again. That win over Carolina last week was just miserable. I didn’t want to talk to anybody.

But now life is good. we can pick a T at #4 instead of #7. And seriously, we all know that instead of wasting a pick at #7, we should just try to trade that and the rest of the picks for a 2025 GOAT pick in the top 5. It’ll only be one more season of rooting to lose.

We’re the best!!!!

In all titans gear,

Whew!! Our Kicker missed the XP, that was close. Thank you man upstairs for allowing my favorite team to lose. I couldn’t bear the thought of walking around after a W again. That win over Carolina last week was just miserable. I didn’t want to talk to anybody.

But now life is good. we can pick a T at #4 instead of #7. And seriously, we all know that instead of wasting a pick at #7, we should just try to trade that and the rest of the picks for a 2025 GOAT pick in the top 5. It’ll only be one more season of rooting to lose.

We’re the best!!!!

What the hell are you talking about ?
You'd rather beat our hated rivals than lose what kind of a Fan are you ?

Blasphemy BLASPHEMY I say.

the time is now, give me a top pick over winning meaningless games, please

this last weekend is how i hope we lose the rest of the games this season.

team looks decent overall but we lose in OT by 3. give it to me for the rest of the season please
I will take my pigeon bombs as well. Give me the better draft pick. I dont want to win another game, unless it somehow doesnt affect our draft pick, then we can beat the Jags.
I dont care one single bit about squeaking into a wild card and losing the next game anyway. Been there done that plenty of times. Build us a SB contender.

Last edited by a moderator:
I will take my pigeon bombs as well. Give me the better draft pick. I dont want to win another game, unless it somehow doesnt affect or draft pick, then we can beat the Jags.
I dont care one single bit about squeaking into a wild card and losing the next game anyway. Been there done that plenty of times. Build us a SB contender.
Asked and received sir. Cheers!

Asked and received sir. Cheers!
When you are older you may understand... even this upcoming analogy may be too old since I dont know current video games...

it is like a game you have played 1000s of times, you have played every level on that game at least 100s of times, but there is this one elusive level left that you just cannot unlock. None of the other levels matter now, only that last one.

I just no longer care for "playoffs". Only reason to play the playoffs is to win the championship and this team isnt winning a championship, at all, under no circumstances. So this year is only good for practice.

Give me the capital (which I will trade btw) and lets move on.

I will take my pigeon bombs as well. Give me the better draft pick. I dont want to win another game, unless it somehow doesnt affect or draft pick, then we can beat the Jags.

You can't reason with these people. They have yet to provide an inkling of an argument of how winning meaningless games helps. They keep spouting the same old shit about the Browns and the Jags like it's relevant. Those teams were run poorly by their owners/GM/HC for years. Yet somehow we're supposed to think if the Jags managed to win 6-8 games per year over that same span, instead of 3-5 games, that somehow the Jags wouldn't be still be awful.

giphy.gif

Subjective statement to say lower = better.
This is especially true if the titans take a T and none were taken beforehand. Then it would be losing for a draft position to take a player that would be on the board anyway.

You can't reason with these people. They have yet to provide an inkling of an argument of how winning meaningless games helps. They keep spouting the same old **** about the Browns and the Jags like it's relevant. Those teams were run poorly by their owners/GM/HC for years. Yet somehow we're supposed to think if the Jags managed to win 6-8 games per year over that same span, instead of 3-5 games, that somehow the Jags wouldn't be still be awful.
You’ve only failed to prove the opposite that losing more games helps.

When you are older you may understand... even this upcoming analogy may be too old since I dont know current video games...

it is like a game you have played 1000s of times, you have played every level on that game at least 100s of times, but there is this one elusive level left that you just cannot unlock. None of the other levels matter now, only that last one.

I just no longer care for "playoffs". Only reason to play the playoffs is to win the championship and this team isnt winning a championship, at all, under no circumstances. So this year is only good for practice.

Give me the capital (which I will trade btw) and lets move on.
I like the analogy.
Specifically where when you lose on earlier levels over and over, it gets you no closer to the unlocked level than losing on a later level.

rooting to lose on an earlier level because of the “gift” received out of sympathy truly is no better than the gift received from a later level.

the titans have to draft a quality player. That can come in the form of any draft position.
Every year the hindsight critics call out the “we should have taken this guy instead of that guy”
Guess the draft pick # didn’t matter in every one of those cases.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back