Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watson legitimately may never play another snap, and even if he does I doubt Houston moves him within the south, or maybe the AFC at all.

Going from Wentz to Jimmy G, lol. Seems like a clear downgrade to me.

Now just gotta hope they are dumb enough to draft one of the mediocre QBs in the first round.

Uhhh what? Lol Jimmy G is definitely better than Wentz and Jimmy G isn’t great by any means.

I don’t understand the shit talk on Jimmy G. He’s basically Ryan Tannehill. Colts could do much worse.

Uhhh what? Lol Jimmy G is definitely better than Wentz and Jimmy G isn’t great by any means.

I don’t understand the **** talk on Jimmy G. He’s basically Ryan Tannehill. Colts could do much worse.

3800 yds, 20/12 TD/INT

vs

3500 yds,. 27/7 TD/INT

Imma take option 2. Especially when you consider the talent around each player.

3800 yds, 20/12 TD/INT

vs

3500 yds,. 27/7 TD/INT

Imma take option 2. Especially when you consider the talent around each player.

Colts have one of the best OL’s in the league and the 2nd best RB in the league.

49ers were missing Kittle for a large chunk of the year. So outside of Deebo they have nothing.

Plus one of them was playing in the conference championship game (2 years ago a SB) while the other was watching from home.

Wentz is not better than Jimmy G.

Colts have one of the best OL’s in the league and the 2nd best RB in the league.

49ers were missing Kittle for a large chunk of the year. So outside of Deebo they have nothing.

Plus one of them was playing in the conference championship game (2 years ago a SB) while the other was watching from home.

Wentz is not better than Jimmy G.

Niners have an elite OL too. Actually, PFF rated them as the 3rd best OL unit, even better than the Colts. Plus, the Colts were missing several of their OL for much of the season too.

Kittle missed 3 games. Not exactly a "large chunk of time."

Jonathan Taylor doesn't affect the Colts passing game even remotely as close as much as Deebo and Kittle do for San Fran. Not to mention Deebo Samuel is 10x better than anything Indy runs out on passing plays.

The 49ers can thank their defense and ST for making it to the conference championship. JG was mediocre vs the Cowboys. He was downright terrible vs the Packers. Without the 2 blocked kicks, they were watching the conference championship game from their couch.

Jimmy G has always been mediocore at best. His best season was 3 years ago and his line was 3900/27/12. Those are pretty pedestrian in today's NFL. And Wentz has matched that production 2-3 times already in his career.

At best, Jimmy G is equal to Wentz. But I personally think he is a good bit worse. I don't know why we're arguing about mediocore QBs, but I'll be happy if they go from Wentz to Jimmy G.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was on Colts message board just to see what they are saying. Amazed at how many of them want Marcus Mariotta.

If they do that they and better sign 2 because he won't play 8 to 10 games a year. That would be great! Do it colts do it!

Niners have an elite OL too. Actually, PFF rated them as the 3rd best OL unit, even better than the Colts. Plus, the Colts were missing several of their OL for much of the season too.

Kittle missed 3 games. Not exactly a "large chunk of time."

Jonathan Taylor doesn't affect the Colts passing game even remotely as close as much as Deebo and Kittle do for San Fran. Not to mention Deebo Samuel is 10x better than anything Indy runs out on passing plays.

The 49ers can thank their defense and ST for making it to the conference championship. JG was mediocre vs the Cowboys. He was downright terrible vs the Packers. Without the 2 blocked kicks, they were watching the conference championship game from their couch.

Jimmy G has always been mediocore at best. His best season was 3 years ago and his line was 3900/27/12. Those are pretty pedestrian in today's NFL. And Wentz has matched that production 2-3 times already in his career.

At best, Jimmy G is equal to Wentz. But I personally think he is a good bit worse. I don't know why we're arguing about mediocore QBs, but I'll be happy if they go from Wentz to Jimmy G.

And yet Wentz couldn’t even lead his team to the playoffs against a much weaker division…

And yet Wentz couldn’t even lead his team to the playoffs against a much weaker division…

Not totally his fault. The Colts weren't anywhere close to the 49ers as a team, regardless of QB. The 49ers literally made it to the NFC Championship game with a QB that was doing everything in his power to lose them games.

Not totally his fault. The Colts weren't anywhere close to the 49ers as a team, regardless of QB. The 49ers literally made it to the NFC Championship game with a QB that was doing everything in his power to lose them games.

Team was 6-10 last year and started 3-5 this year. 49ers aren’t loaded with talent lol they are an average at best team.

Team was 6-10 last year and started 3-5 this year. 49ers aren’t loaded with talent lol they are an average at best team.

Because they had no QB. JG is either trash or injured and Trey Lance is needs a ton of development.

Top 10 defense featuring one of the best pass rushers in the game and all pro MLB Fred Warner. Elite OL, featuring arguably the best LT in football. Best TE in football. Top 5 overall WR in the game in Deebo. Literally dripping with talent everywhere except RB and QB.

Because they had no QB. JG is either trash or injured and Trey Lance is needs a ton of development.

Top 10 defense featuring one of the best pass rushers in the game and all pro MLB Fred Warner. Elite OL, featuring arguably the best LT in football. Best TE in football. Top 5 overall WR in the game in Deebo. Literally dripping with talent everywhere except RB and QB.

Dripping with talent and went 6-10 last year when Jimmy G only played 6 games…

Dripping with talent and went 6-10 last year when Jimmy G only played 6 games…

Because Nick Mullins was hot garbage and is not an NFL caliber QB. We would be lucky to win 6 games with Woodside at QB and you know that. Does that mean we aren't loaded outside of QB?

Teams can have all the talent in the world, but if they have a shitty QB, they won't win many games.

Last edited by a moderator:
Because Nick Mullins was hot garbage and is not an NFL caliber QB. We would be lucky to win 6 games with Woodside at QB and you know that. Does that mean we aren't loaded outside of QB?

Teams can have all the talent in the world, but if they have a ****** QB, they won't win many games.
What is you talking about Willis? Everyone knows woodside is pretty real good at American football!. He is a football god in the waiting!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back