Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like him over rodgers and wilson long term but our window is 2 years at best
Our window is 20 years! Jrob and Vrabel are going to keep us loaded and competitive for years to come! Why can’t we be like the Patriots, Steelers or GB now and keep reloading and be a contender long term?

Seriously though, Jrob has proven to me that he knows how to build a competitive roster and Vrabel has become a great coach. We should be able to be a force for years to come. Now, can we get over the hump and finally win it all? Hopefully multiple times? Time will tell but I think the future is brighter than a 2 year window.

Because Nick Mullins was hot garbage and is not an NFL caliber QB. We would be lucky to win 6 games with Woodside at QB and you know that. Does that mean we aren't loaded outside of QB?

Teams can have all the talent in the world, but if they have a ****** QB, they won't win many games.

Oh you mean like the Steelers. Saints, and WFT, and Eagles? Lol

Oh you mean like the Steelers. Saints, and WFT, and Eagles? Lol

The Saints and WFT didn't make the playoffs so that sort of proves my point. But even still, they did not have shitty QBs. They weren't good QBs, but they were notably better than Nick Mullins. Hurts and Big Ben likewise were not really good QBs, but they most certainly were not shitty.

You clearly didn't watch any games that Nick Mullens played in last year. It's no exaggerating when I say he was hot garbage.

How many games do you honestly think we win with Logan Woodside at QB?

phonies throwing wentz under the bus hopefully warns off any quality players from joining that crackhead dumpster fire organization

The Saints and WFT didn't make the playoffs so that sort of proves my point. But even still, they did not have ****** QBs. They weren't good QBs, but they were notably better than Nick Mullins. Hurts and Big Ben likewise were not really good QBs, but they most certainly were not ******.

You clearly didn't watch any games that Nick Mullens played in last year. It's no exaggerating when I say he was hot garbage.

How many games do you honestly think we win with Logan Woodside at QB?

TF? It’s makes your point? Lol the saints had a winning record and both teams were in playoff contention up until the very end of the season.

How many games do I think we win with Woodside? Well considering we don’t ask our QB to do much I think we could .500 team with Woodside at QB.

I think you are forgetting we had more injuries than any team in the history of the NFL and won the division and #1 seed. And it wasn’t because of our QB play…

TF? It’s makes your point? Lol the saints had a winning record and both teams were in playoff contention up until the very end of the season.

How many games do I think we win with Woodside? Well considering we don’t ask our QB to do much I think we could .500 team with Woodside at QB.

I think you are forgetting we had more injuries than any team in the history of the NFL and won the division and #1 seed. And it wasn’t because of our QB play…

2019 Patriots were 12-4. Tom Brady guess to Tampa, and they go 7-9.

The Saints had Winston for the first 7 games. Winston is a pretty solid QB. Not surprisingly, they went 5-2 with Winston at QB. Then they went 4-6 after he went out.

And the WFT went 7-10. They don't help your argument at all.

As far as our team goes, we were 2-4 with Mariota at QB in 2019. Tanne takes over and we go 7-3. It's almost like QBs have a huge impact on the outcome of a game....

2019 Patriots were 12-4. Tom Brady guess to Tampa, and they go 7-9.

The Saints had Winston for the first 7 games. Winston is a pretty solid QB. Not surprisingly, they went 5-2 with Winston at QB. Then they went 4-6 after he went out.

And the WFT went 7-10. They don't help your argument at all.

As far as our team goes, we were 2-4 with Mariota at QB in 2019. Tanne takes over and we go 7-3. It's almost like QBs have a huge impact on the outcome of a game....

Except the fact we made the playoffs with Mariota.

Winston is a solid QB but somehow never made the playoffs in Tampa with a loaded team that won the SB right after he left??? Hahahaha oh man. You walked into that one.

Damn your argument is starting to collapse

Except the fact we made the playoffs with Mariota.

Winston is a solid QB but somehow never made the playoffs in Tampa with a loaded team that won the SB right after he left??? Hahahaha oh man. You walked into that one.

Damn your argument is starting to collapse

What does that have to do with Mariota in 2019?

Winston had a 14/3 TD/Int ratio with the Saints and was like 2nd in passing yards before he got injured. Is that bad production to you?

If you can't see the difference in Nick Effing Mullins, and guys like Winston, Wentz, Hurts, etc, then you are quite literally insane. No team is going to the playoffs with Nick Mullins as their QB.

Lastly, you gotta be the only person on Earth that believes the 49ers aren't elite outside of QB. They literally made the NFC championship with their QB providing roughly zero value in the 2 prior playoff games. They have several PB and AP on both sides of the ball. The fact that you didn't even know they had one of the best OL in the league tells me all I need to know about your knowledge of the 49ers.

What does that have to do with Mariota in 2019?

Winston had a 14/3 TD/Int ratio with the Saints and was like 2nd in passing yards before he got injured. Is that bad production to you?

If you can't see the difference in Nick Effing Mullins, and guys like Winston, Wentz, Hurts, etc, then you are quite literally insane. No team is going to the playoffs with Nick Mullins as their QB.

Lastly, you gotta be the only person on Earth that believes the 49ers aren't elite outside of QB. They literally made the NFC championship with their QB providing roughly zero value in the 2 prior playoff games. They have several PB and AP on both sides of the ball. The fact that you didn't even know they had one of the best OL in the league tells me all I need to know about your knowledge of the 49ers.

No one is saying they should have made the playoffs. But they weren’t even competitive.

Never said they didn’t have a good OL.

Nice try at deflection since your original argument has been debunked.

Dammit you guys! It was best for the division to have Wentz there as their QB hahaha. He was so bad but good for us.

Yeah - Jimmy is def a small step up and is a proven winner. All he needs is a good run game and a decent defense (the right scheme) and he’s more than capable of winning games as we’ve seen. Wentz was a mistake waiting to happen out there.

No one is saying they should have made the playoffs. But they weren’t even competitive.

Never said they didn’t have a good OL.

Nice try at deflection since your original argument has been debunked.

You didn't debunk any argument. The only difference in 2020 and 2021 is Nick Mullens vs Jimmy G. Jimmy G had an extremely mediocre year this year and they still managed to make the NFC Championship game despite him, not because of him.

And you clearly insinuated the Niners didn't have an elite OL when you mentioned the Colts having an elite OL as a reason Wentz had better talent around him.

You didn't debunk any argument. The only difference in 2020 and 2021 is Nick Mullens vs Jimmy G. Jimmy G had an extremely mediocre year this year and they still managed to make the NFC Championship game despite him, not because of him.

And you clearly insinuated the Niners didn't have an elite OL when you mentioned the Colts having an elite OL as a reason Wentz had better talent around him.

Nope never said that either. Never said Wentz had more talent around him. Try again. Colts and 49ers are very similar teams in terms of talent Id say.

Yes Jimmy G is a very mediocre QB. But you’re right the difference was going 6-10 and not being competitive and being in the Conference Championship game. Exactly my point.

With the browns in on Watson it looks like there's a decent chance baker lands in Indy. Compared to the other options they have baker would be pretty good for them I'd think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back