Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
You root for the Colts. If we can't win 2 of steelers, 9ers, fins and texans, we have no business in the playoffs anyway.

Colts are whipping that ass. While I hate watching the Colts win, I do enjoy watching the patriots get some.

I aaid it November 16rh in the "magic number is 4" thread, and I'm saying it again. I do not want to have to beat this Colts team again in the playoffs. They will be a tough out.

The Pats are a fraud, and so are the Colts. Would gladly take either team in the first round. That said, credit to both teams for outperforming their talent.

Headlines tomorrow, Pats are a fraud, Colts the most dangerous team in AFC

Right now, the Colts may be the most dangerous. Them and the chiefs would be the two I'd prefer to avoid.

Our run d is good, so we match up fine with the Colts, but they're trending up at the right time.

Colts and Pats are paper tigers. Chill.
I appreciate your optimism. I see the Colts being healthy, trending in right direction, and being able to run the ball against us to keep the game close. My concern is warranted.. I'm just hoping for a different match-up for my team that favors our strengths while we regain our chemistry after all the injuries. That's all I'm saying.

Right now, the Colts may be the most dangerous. Them and the chiefs would be the two I'd prefer to avoid.

Our run d is good, so we match up fine with the Colts, but they're trending up at the right time.
Agree on the matchup against the Colts. The Colts ideally want to avoid any team with a good run d Wentz having to throw to win a playoff game is a Colts fan nightmare

We are seeing a lot of things from New England you never see especially in the penalty department. Add the turnovers and it’s a beautiful thing to watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back