What cha selling?
What keys are you searching for?

I gave my 'vintage' collection to my daughter a couple of years ago

long runs of Captain America & the Falcon, Iron Man were the core

all of Nova & marvel Tarzan as well

scattered comics that continued story lines also

zero interest in modern comics

I have about 1,600 comic
Ranging from old war comics, gold key, Hannah Barbera, lots of marvel, some DC and indy
My main collections Amazing Spider Man, X-Men, Avengers and Wolverine

I have about 1,600 comic
Ranging from old war comics, gold key, Hannah Barbera, lots of marvel, some DC and indy
My main collections Amazing Spider Man, X-Men, Avengers and Wolverine
I gave my daughter 400ish

I have no idea about value but I suspect some of those low number Captain America, ( they started at 100 for some reason) ... looked it up Rebranded Tales of Suspense cause it had become defacto Captain America by then - Marvel just formalized it, & Iron Man would have some real value.

did not acquire all the low number CA & IM but I had most of them

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a 4 set of West Coast Avengers and a #8 Incredible Hulk from 1979. Never got into comics, I was too much into Baseball and reading the choose your next move DragonLance books.

I had an extensive X-men collection... when I went to college, I still visited the Comic shop all the time since it was a 5 minute walk from my dorm room.

However, I switched over to TPBs while at MTSU. Collecting multiple issues in each was great for the storyline.

Preacher is probably my all-time favorite complete story, though.

I used to be a huge collector. Remember "The Great Escape"? I was a regular.

I have a ton of old Spiderman but have Daredevil going back to the single digits.

loved the downtown great escape. Near music row... good times

there is still great escapes around... not the same man... not the same

I used to be a huge collector. Remember "The Great Escape"? I was a regular.

I have a ton of old Spiderman but have Daredevil going back to the single digits.
Great Escape and Collector's World.

There was a Collector's World near my dorm. Then the owner fled the country for tax evasion and the guy working there bought that store's stock and made it his own.

Maus is good... hard to read, even though it's drawn the way it is.

The Holocaust, but the Jews are mice and the Nazis are cats. Polish are pigs.

I have about 100 or so. Very random, many from the 90’s but a couple go back to the 70’s. A few of the original run of transformers.

Really haven’t read any, I got them passed down at some point.
I just try to keep them in as good of condition as possible but I think the highest value, if graded in good condition, is probably less than $50.

I have about 100 or so. Very random, many from the 90’s but a couple go back to the 70’s. A few of the original run of transformers.

Really haven’t read any, I got them passed down at some point.
I just try to keep them in as good of condition as possible but I think the highest value, if graded in good condition, is probably less than $50.
I still have the original Transformer toys. Megatron, Optimus, all 3 jets, Bee, and the army jeep Hound. For some reason Hound was never in the movies, which is weird because he was my favorite and was prominent in the cartoon. Also funny that Bee was so big, because his role was pretty negligible in the cartoon as far as I can remember.

I still have the original Transformer toys. Megatron, Optimus, all 3 jets, Bee, and the army jeep Hound. For some reason Hound was never in the movies, which is weird because he was my favorite and was prominent in the cartoon. Also funny that Bee was so big, because his role was pretty negligible in the cartoon as far as I can remember.
I may be mistaken, but I believe Hound died in the beginning of the cartoon movie with Ironhide and Ratchet.

took about 10 minutes into that cartoon to see they were Fn around. For kids, that was extreme shocking then Optimus and negation both going down? Unreal.
Bumble bee had a fairly small role in that movie but survived with Jazz to hang around with the Gen 2 characters.

that movie is probably the greatest cartoon movie ever. Maybe should add “spoiler”?
I mean, if they haven’t seen it since release in 86/87, probably ok.

those original die cast metal toys are valuable too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back