Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
:cuss::cuss::cuss::cuss::cuss::cuss::cuss::cuss:
I may be mistaken, but I believe Hound died in the beginning of the cartoon movie with Ironhide and Ratchet.

took about 10 minutes into that cartoon to see they were Fn around. For kids, that was extreme shocking then Optimus and negation both going down? Unreal.
Bumble bee had a fairly small role in that movie but survived with Jazz to hang around with the Gen 2 characters.

that movie is probably the greatest cartoon movie ever. Maybe should add “spoiler”?
I mean, if they haven’t seen it since release in 86/87, probably ok.

those original die cast metal toys are valuable too.
Yeah, they are, but not as valuable as my Tony Hawk #1 skateboard with my blue Motorbuilt trucks and Swiss bearings my mother sold at her church auction for $10. :cuss::shakehead:

Last edited by a moderator:
There are still some good grabs at the great escape
A couple miles from my house in SD we have a giant comic book store with 2 big locations. Easily 1000’s of comics and tons of collectibles.
Fun stores to walk through but I have to remember I don’t have an unlimited budget.

I’d like to try and get a few graded. Really haven’t looked into cost and process but I also don’t have much worth grading.

I have an old Ironman comic that’s probably worth a little something, but the condition is not good. I’d be lucky if it was a 4-5.

wait.. what... you had a comic graded and therefore it was sealed.

and someone said it was worth less?

I mean its worth what its worth but grading should not decrease the value. More clarifies it for everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back