Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Averaged 8 TDs/season here and just put up 11 in his first season in Philly. But ok lol. Meanwhile his replacement didn't even finish 8 games
Let’s wait and see was his replacement does next year on a rookie contract. I’d rather pay Big boy than pay a diva. Again, no need to beat this very dead horse anymore!

Sure. He also never had a season here that didn't at least double treylons production

You do realize that Burks could be very good and not as good as AJ? It isn’t either or. Quit comparing players. Burks was a rookie on a very bad offensive team. But a lot of y’all complained about AJ till he was gone.

You do realize that Burks could be very good and not as good as AJ? It isn’t either or. Quit comparing players. Burks was a rookie on a very bad offensive team. But a lot of y’all complained about AJ till he was gone.
yep... he was/is a beta for sitting down when he could have played

Let's see what Burks does going forward before we compare him to Brown

Brown had a great year, see what he does going forward as well

I like Burks a lot actually and think he will be pretty good in time. But given the teams construction at the time trading away brown was undoubtedly a mistake. We wasted another season of henry and now are in likely a rebuild.

soooo... catching 5 or 6 balls in first half of a game and sitting the second half because 'muh production' is fine with you???

GTFOH
Burks showed up out of shape, barely played and AJ brown just played 20 games and missed almost 0 snaps lol

There's a whole thread dedicated to Brown. He's not been a Titan for a year now, so why crap up other threads with this nonsense?

Do you have any hot takes on Vince Young? He went to Philly too!
I didn't even bring up brown originally lol

Ahh vy a part of the "dream team"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back