Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amazing game

I was there with my son. We met Amy Adams Strunk in the parking lot at a Titans tailgate BBQ. She won me over.

And then the game. MM8 had his best game. DH22 was king. But the real game winner was Cyprien destroying Kelce and knocking him out of the game. The tides turned then. Arrowhead is a really cool old stadium. It'd def worth the trip if you haven't been. And Tennessee/Alabama/South Carolina BBQ is just as good or better IMO- but KC does BBQ right in the pre-game tailgates.

I heard someone say on the radio yesterday that even if if we add DHop, we wouldn’t be competing for a Super Bowl this year. My question is, what do you think it would take for us to really compete this year? Who do we need to add? What pieces are missing?

I mean if we can make it into the playoffs, that's all that matters. We usually shock teams we're supposed to get stomped by -- so if we can mitigate the messing up and losing to teams we should dominate, we do have a shot...

I think mostly what it will come down to is is our defense -- can our front 7 remain deadly, and can our young CBs finally put it all together.

I mean if we can make it into the playoffs, that's all that matters. We usually shock teams we're supposed to get stomped by -- so if we can mitigate the messing up and losing to teams we should dominate, we do have a shot...

I think mostly what it will come down to is is our defense -- can our front 7 remain deadly, and can our young CBs finally put it all together.

Agreed. However no Downing so hopefully, please God, Allah, Buddha, Odin our offense won't be soo anemic that our defence can hold teams for the entirety of a game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back