Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lots of people mad at this guy for wanting out. He re-signed with us to get a shot I'm sure and then we went out of our way to sign 2 guys over him. He wants to play, I can't hate a guy for that.

I hope he plays great and gets a deal next year somewhere out of the division.

I expected this thread to be a joke. Not like it matters much, Correa barely sniffed the field this season, something was up. We've seen how awful Beasley has looked and before Beasley was activated Correa was sitting on the bench while Landry/Clowney received the lion's share of the snaps.

Lots of people mad at this guy for wanting out. He re-signed with us to get a shot I'm sure and then we went out of our way to sign 2 guys over him. He wants to play, I can't hate a guy for that.

I hope he plays great and gets a deal next year somewhere out of the division.
I understand wanting a shot but what about his shot last year when we had no pass rush?
He had a chance, played well enough to be rotational, and force JRob to sign more pass rushers.
If he wants to play, hope he recognizes that he needs to improve.

I understand wanting a shot but what about his shot last year when we had no pass rush?
He had a chance, played well enough to be rotational, and force JRob to sign more pass rushers.
If he wants to play, hope he recognizes that he needs to improve.
I am assuming he was overpromised a bit by the coaches before the season began. he could have gone elsewhere last offseason, he must have expected more here

I am assuming he was overpromised a bit by the coaches before the season began. he could have gone elsewhere last offseason, he must have expected more here
I do have to question if Beasley is actually “outperforming” him at this point.
Although like Clowney, we must be patient for him to get in “game shape” or so I’m told.

If someone doesn't want to play behind players who's on an 1 year contract, then he doesn't need to be here.

It's not like the players with 1 year contracts in front of him are lighting it up either.

Fuck Correa..

The fact that they are willing to trade him in the division for peanuts shows of how little import the staff finds him.

Enjoy being a sparklekittie. Bye.

Correa is on a 1 year prove it deal himself. If he sits all year behind Landry/Beasley/Clowney, then his career might be done.

So I can definitely empathize with trying to take control of his career.

Also, can anyone recall a player that asked for a trade and was moved faster?

The fact that they are willing to trade him in the division for peanuts shows of how little import the staff finds him.

Enjoy being a sparklekittie. Bye.

I think it's more that they don't want dissent or anyone who doesn't want to buy into the team in the locker room.

The fact they already said they would release him, I think they were probably shocked to get an offer either way.

I think it's more that they don't want dissent or anyone who doesn't want to buy into the team in the locker room.

The fact they already said they would release him, I think they were probably shocked to get an offer either way.
Yeah, my take too. Unless of course it was the bag of chips that tipped the deal.

I think he is a decent player and would have liked to have seen him get more time, but unfortunately things worked out in the teams favor and he isnt going to get that opportunity here. I think they felt the same way and did what they could to make it easy for Correa to go somewhere else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back