Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Depth player who wants to be a starter. Trade to LB needy team. Understandable. Business decision. No prob with it. Just remember Correa, this was YOUR idea.

Roberson finally healthy this week. Correa might have become #5 in the rotation. I wish him well. Played great for us down the stretch last year.

I’m not mad at the guy for wanting to play lol
But this has to be the fastest a player has been traded after requesting one. JRob isn’t playing around he shipped him off before he became a cancer in the locker room.

Love our front office...Total troll job on Correa! “Oh, you wanna cry and be angry because we are making our team better?!l No problem, we will send you to the crappiest team within our division so we can beat your ass 2x a year”...LOL

I'm a little sorry to see him go since he is a real good player for the less than $1 mil he is getting paid (someone actually said he was overpaid :gaah:).

Can't blame him for wanting to go somewhere and get to play.

OK, we unloaded a vet minimum salary which was not in any way why JRob did this. Jrob was simply honoring his request and getting something in return.

Remember when Santos was our kicker for a short stint? Anyone see what he did last week?

OK, we unloaded a vet minimum salary which was not in any way why JRob did this. Jrob was simply honoring his request and getting something in return.

Remember when Santos was our kicker for a short stint? Anyone see what he did last week?
Didn’t see.
I do remember when he was a titan. Garbage is such a generous word for how awful that trial period was for Santos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back