Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also understand my offer of Daley at halftime for a soft drink was a little unfair of an offer.

I will take the empty can of formerly a soft drink AND donate the .05 value to whatever team takes him.
That’s right, I am offering to pay another team to take that sack off the roster.

LOL

T17s ankles were destroyed by this OL Dobbs is healthy, for now, and smart

I've been giving Tanne a pass for a long time.

Willis was lol bad, but I expected him to be lol bad.

All season, we have been hearing "Tanne couldn't make it to his second read becuase the OL is so bad"

Not a Tanne hater at all but it does make me question my thoughts on giving him such a pass all year.

Dobbs made some bad throws and decisions, but he's only been on the roster 8 days.

I seriously believe that he looked good for the time he played. Wasn't afraid to rollout and throw the ball.

He had some awful drops.

At the end of the day, he legit played good.

for whatever reason downing had Dobbs rolling out to nurff the OL play ( well some anyhow) did exactly none of that with T17 or mw7

downing straight not smart guy

I also understand my offer of Daley at halftime for a soft drink was a little unfair of an offer.

I will take the empty can of formerly a soft drink AND donate the .05 value to whatever team takes him.
That’s right, I am offering to pay another team to take that sack off the roster.
those 2 motion calls on 4th downs did not impress you???

Dobbs made some bad throws and decisions, but he's only been on the roster 8 days.

I seriously believe that he looked good for the time he played. Wasn't afraid to rollout and throw the ball.

He had some awful drops.

At the end of the day, he legit played good.
He gave it hell under tough circumstances... He wasn't perfect but no one expected him to be. Light-years ahead of Willis. Dobbs earned the start next week for the division and playoffs if he can pull it off.

for whatever reason downing had Dobbs rolling out to nurff the OL play ( well some anyhow) did exactly none of that with T17 or mw7

downing straight not smart guy

Downing to Vrabel "please let me call the game all game since most of the starters are not playing"

Vrabels "sure why not, I'll let you call some plays"

HOLY SHIT, A ROLL OUT!!!!!

those 2 motion calls on 4th downs did not impress you???
Enough to reconsider my trade offer.

I may seriously need to throw in another player.

After about enough time to type that, I’m also willing to part ways with Brewer just to take Daley off our hands.

Last edited by a moderator:
He gave it hell under tough circumstances... He wasn't perfect but no one expected him to be. Light-years ahead of Willis. Dobbs earned the start next week for the division and playoffs if he can pull it off.
Eye test rarely lies. Dobbs B grade wins over Willis F+ IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back