Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn’t watch a single snap…. Sounds like I should of- went with Die Hard 2
It was actually a surprisingly entertaining game. I thought about skipping it but I read Dobbs was getting the start so I was intrigued.

Defense played pretty well for missing so many guys. Offense was so-so but better than if Willis was playing QB.

Titans 51-yard pass interference penalty was the costliest penalty in terms of yards in the NFL this season.

Woohoo Titans gonna Titan ...

Offense had a little bit of a pulse - Dobbs definitely won himself the starting job for next week. His only bad read was not seeing Trevon creeping on Hooper's out route, nearly picking it.

Honestly, was impressed with him, and it was against a very fine secondary, and even his movement against the best pass rush in the league.

Diggs, Hooker, Kearse, Wilson -- few DB's I wish we had.

side note: Dallas actually won that game because they got all the penalty calls in the world -- and we were afforded none..... 2 roughing the passer calls missed, and 2 blatant pass interference calls missed. Our Dline was afraid to even touch Dak after that RP call.

Just posting to say thanks to Josh Dobbs for playing better than anyone expected him too. We lost, but we all expected to lose by wayy more tbh. Respect

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back