Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right but I guess my point is they are infatuated with Taysom Hill for some reason but won’t commit to him being the starter and they don’t use him nearly enough to justify what they are paying him. Why even make the “extension” $140 million? Why not 4 years $50 million or some other random number that’s meaningless?

This. Makes no sense to me. Maybe theres some obscure explanation? I just dont know what purpose this voidable $140m thing serves.

This. Makes no sense to me. Maybe theres some obscure explanation? I just dont know what purpose this voidable $140m thing serves.

You think Payton secretly thinks Hill might go off as QB this next year and basically hedging his bet?

Even after one good year at QB no way I’d pay that kind money to Taysom Hill though. But I wouldn’t have paid him $12 million a year either so what do I know?

You think Payton secretly thinks Hill might go off as QB this next year and basically hedging his bet?

Even after one good year at QB no way I’d pay that kind money to Taysom Hill though. But I wouldn’t have paid him $12 million a year either so what do I know?
I wouldn’t have paid him 12 mil on a 4 yr contract.

That’s why I’m not really worried about all that money the Patriots are spending. Without an elite QB it really doesn’t matter.
I think the fact the pats spent so much on pass catchers indicates they're going to try to draft a QB. Lawrence, Wilson, and fields will be gone. Trey Lance would be great for them though I think.

But yeah I think pats are entrenched in a retool currently.

NE rumored to be interested in RBs Fournette or Carson...TB also wanting to keep Fournette

I saw that. Still doesn’t matter without an elite QB. IMHO They Could have Gronk and Hernandez, and make no mistake Smith and Henry aren’t even close to Gronk and Hernandez and without Brady it doesn’t work. They will be a run heavy throw to the tight end type offense and in today’s NFL if you can’t stretch the field it won’t work. BB is trying to go old school. BB will become Jeff Fisher and be so stubborn all the way to the end. The end is here. The end happened when Brady left.

It’s going to be sad to watch.... no not really!

I think the fact the pats spent so much on pass catchers indicates they're going to try to draft a QB. Lawrence, Wilson, and fields will be gone. Trey Lance would be great for them though I think.

But yeah I think pats are entrenched in a retool currently.

True. Forgot about him. Will he be there at 15 or do they trade up to get him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back