Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s an insane amount of capital for just the QB. I get hw starved Chicago is (and historically so) but they would likely have to struggle for success still because of everything they gave up.
Kind of shocked Seattle didn’t take it.

Honestly, they should shell that out to the Jags for No.1 overall. if they're willing to give that up for a 32 year old Russel Wilson. Lawrence is gonna be a stud in this league, unfortunately for us.

Honestly, they should shell that out to the Jags for No.1 overall. if they're willing to give that up for a 32 year old Russel Wilson. Lawrence is gonna be a stud in this league, unfortunately for us.
Lawrence hasn’t done nothing special since his freshman season. He crippled under pressure in the playoffs and got destroyed! Not too worried about him to be honest, I know we’ve lacked a pass rush but just get in his face and he will start fumbling the ball!

Lawrence hasn’t done nothing special since his freshman season. He crippled under pressure in the playoffs and got destroyed! Not too worried about him to be honest, I know we’ve lacked a pass rush but just get in his face and he will start fumbling the ball!

I would hardly say he crippled under pressure. Regardless, he torched a defense that was probably the most talented defense under Saban's tenure as a freshman. He is legit. If the Jags would Tanne for the number 1 pick, I'd do it in a heartbeat.

Yes I am sure go to spot trac or over the cap it is not in there. It does include cuts but not those 2 signings.

We got 20 million in dead money which is not good

I’m not I’m not sold that he is. Both being a Jaguar or overall. I don’t think he’s the slam dunk a guy like Luck was.

When you analyze his downfield accuracy, ha can’t compare to Luck. Fairly average in that regard. I think he will be successful, but not a generational talent.

I would be happy to get a young experienced CB for a 2nd rnd pick...I would think that Jackson wouldn't cost a ton either.

Could we also make him wear adorees number? I bought my nephew an adoree jersey (because his name is Jackson) and it would be nice if it still worked.

I think he will sign with someone for less than you think.

I think he will too. He will likely take a 1 year deal hoping that he can ball out and cash in when the cap rises.

Problem is, he'd be unlikely to choose us for that. Why would a player on a prove it deal sign a cheap deal with a low passing volume team that already has an established star #1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back