Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he will too. He will likely take a 1 year deal hoping that he can ball out and cash in when the cap rises.

Problem is, he'd be unlikely to choose us for that. Why would a player on a prove it deal sign a cheap deal with a low passing volume team that already has an established star #1?

But he needs a strong #1 in order to ball out. Where is he going to get that? Chiefs?

He would be solid pick up. Not to be the main pass catcher but more so the blocker/ Anthony Fasano role. I doubt he'd be too expensive and doesn't appear to be getting much interest.

Why would we sign Rudolph? We have Swaim for that role. We need an athletic pass catching TE that can create mismatches if we were to sign/draft a TE.

Would you trade Rahsaan Evans for JC Jackson?

Didn't we move up to draft Evans ahead of NE?

We have to pay Evans the same amount whether he's on the team or not. I don't think the Pats can even trade JC Jackson unless he re-signs with them, since he is technically a FA currently.

PFF is usually on point, but projecting Fuller would get 87.5 million over 5 years is insanely laughable after the injuries he's had and the fact that he's never exceeded 1k receiving yards in a season.

Guys on this list I'd be interested in that should come relatively cheap include:

WR:

Willie Snead
Kenny Stills
Danny Amendola
TY Hilton

TE:

Rudolf
Burton

CB:

Gareon Conley
Desmond Trufant
Brashaud Breeland
Casey Heyward Jr.

Why would we sign Rudolph? We have Swaim for that role. We need an athletic pass catching TE that can create mismatches if we were to sign/draft a TE.
um... for the exact reason I stated in my post. To add to that: We run a lot of 2 and 3 TE sets, he's an clear upgrade over Swaim, he can actually add value as a pass catcher, and he may come cheap.

Clearly the team is happy with Firsker and Tanny trusts him. I am not saying Rudolph solves our TE need. We still need to draft one.

Why would you be against this? and since you mentioned it, what alternative would you prefer we sign????

um... for the exact reason I stated in my post. To add to that: We run a lot of 2 and 3 TE sets, he's an clear upgrade over Swaim, he can actually add value as a pass catcher, and he may come cheap.

Clearly the team is happy with Firsker and Tanny trusts him. I am not saying Rudolph solves our TE need. We still need to draft one.

Why would you be against this? and since you mentioned it, what alternative would you prefer we sign????
If Rudolph could be had for cheap, he’d be a good addition to this locker room.

There is no way we go into the draft with this many holes. I think we will sign another 3-5 guys in the coming days.

If Rudolph could be had for cheap, he’d be a good addition to this locker room.

There is no way we go into the draft with this many holes. I think we will sign another 3-5 guys in the coming days.
Rudolph needs to lower his price for sure....is he a better blocker than Swain or Firkser?
Downing was his TE coach in Minny so I'm sure if he's a fit we will have a look

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back