Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
We don’t have that much. That number doesn’t include Bud or Jenkins.

I dont think it includes Jayon either? If it doesn't we only have something like 4-6 million I think because a few needs to be saved for rookie contracts

Edit* saw your post in other thread, its not included as i thought, so ya we really only have like a few mill to spend left

I dont think it includes Jayon either? If it doesn't we only have something like 4-6 million I think because a few needs to be saved for rookie contracts

Edit* saw your post in other thread, its not included as i thought, so ya we really only have like a few mill to spend left
After Bud and Jayon we have 15 million. Johnson, Firkser, Jenkins and I forget the other one haven't been included. Draft picks are only gonna cost around 5 million.

I would assume Fulton will be the 2 cb and not the slot. If Fulton is going to play the slot/nickel then who is going to be the 2? I get we will draft cb and maybe in first round, I just do not like the idea of a rookie having to start right away.

We could really use another corner that can play!

I would assume Fulton will be the 2 cb and not the slot. If Fulton is going to play the slot/nickel then who is going to be the 2? I get we will draft cb and maybe in first round, I just do not like the idea of a rookie having to start right away.

We could really use another corner that can play!
Id love to go after Fuller, but can't see it happening

Dunbar
Alexander
Conley
Bouye?
Douglas
Truant

Could be some could low cost, upside options

Or just trade for Gilmore!

Id love to go after Fuller, but can't see it happening

Dunbar
Alexander
Conley
Bouye?
Douglas
Truant

Could be some could low cost, upside options

Or just trade for Gilmore!
Any of them an upgrade over what we got. I would be fine with bringing Butler back on a cheap deal. He is not getting much action it would appear.

After Bud and Jayon we have 15 million. Johnson, Firkser, Jenkins and I forget the other one haven't been included. Draft picks are only gonna cost around 5 million.

Ya so I'd say we have enough for 1 more big signing i guess if they work the cap hit to like sub 8 mill this year. A number 1 corner or golladay would be cool, draft whichever position we dont sign early probably

Any of them an upgrade over what we got. I would be fine with bringing Butler back on a cheap deal. He is not getting much action it would appear.
Thats a possibility too..let him test FA, if no other team signs him we could get him back..he was one of the better players on D last year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back