Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reported that KC and Ravens offered $13million. He wanted to stay.

"Reported". I don't believe that for a second.

Just saw perriman signed for 3 million to the lions. He's kinda trash anyways, but would've been a decent deep threat opposite aj (way better than our current #2 option)

I've heard rumors that we could trade for anthony miller. Not sure if there's anything to these rumors, but damn I would love it. He's a beast. Been super under utilized in Chicago. Can play inside or outside. He's got a fiery, winning attitude much like AJ. He's basically like a mini AJ brown from Memphis. Fire

Just saw this. We must really be out of money to spend if we couldn't match that. Jeez

I still say we're gonna sign a guy like perriman or watkins for around 3-4 million.

He turned down more money to stay....

But yes we are out of money. Still don’t have 4 guys on the books and draft picks

He turned down more money to stay....

But yes we are out of money. Still don’t have 4 guys on the books and draft picks

How much do we have to set aside for draft picks? The 4 guys we don't have on the books should only account for like 4 million in cap hits this season give or take right?

"Reported". I don't believe that for a second.

Just saw perriman signed for 3 million to the lions. He's kinda trash anyways, but would've been a decent deep threat opposite aj (way better than our current #2 option)

I've heard rumors that we could trade for anthony miller. Not sure if there's anything to these rumors, but damn I would love it. He's a beast. Been super under utilized in Chicago. Can play inside or outside. He's got a fiery, winning attitude much like AJ. He's basically like a mini AJ brown from Memphis. Fire
It was also reported that Jayon was offered more by multiple teams.... don’t believe that either?

How much do we have to set aside for draft picks? The 4 guys we don't have on the books should only account for like 4 million in cap hits this season give or take right?

Jenkins will probably cost more than $4 million himself lol

draft picks are slotted to be $9.5 million currently.

BS we don't have the $...we could restructure Lewan or Saffold, without "kicking the can down the road"...JuJu would have been a great #2 with Brown

Now trade for someone like Miller? Or a rookie? Or a FA dud like Watkins?

It was also reported that Jayon was offered more by multiple teams.... don’t believe that either?

It was also reported by the same people who gave the details of JuJu’s contract lol so if he doesn’t believe the more money he shouldn’t believe the $8 million report either.

BS we don't have the $...we could restructure Lewan or Saffold, without "kicking the can down the road"...JuJu would have been a great #2 with Brown

We would restructure because... we don’t have the money!

Restructuring any contract does kick the can down the road because it prolongs the time period we have to pay them their guaranteed money. But I do think we can afford a couple restructures.

He probably got offered more on a multiple year deal, but he wanted a 1 year prove it deal and Im willing to bet we matched anyone who was willing to give him that.

Whatever makes y'all think these players are loyal to anything but the money, get over that lol. The only time guys give up money for winning is when they are qbs in their late 30s and they've only won 1 super bowl

He probably got offered more on a multiple year deal, but he wanted a 1 year prove it deal and Im willing to bet we matched anyone who was willing to give him that.

Whatever makes y'all think these players are loyal to anything but the money, get over that lol. The only time guys give up money for winning is when they are qbs in their late 30s and they've only won 1 super bowl

Why don’t you read the report before you say it’s not true lol

Millers cap hit would be like 2 million this year. A trade for anthony miller would be more than ideal.

Again, rumors are just rumors but this one got me excited. JR with the full redemption from me if he pulls this off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back