Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
The money is pretty close from both KC and Ravens, can't say I blame him for going back to Pittsburgh, familiarity with Big Ben is there

KC he is behind Hill and Kelce, Pittsburgh he is fighting with Claypool and Johnson

Ravens, Lamar isnt much of a draw for targets

JuJu...you could have been great in Nashville!

Believing that he signed for $8 million but refusing to believe the same report that other teams offered more doesn’t make much sense.

Why not? If JUJU wants a reporter to believe that he got bigger offers from the best teams in the league, all he has to do is say he got offers. There's no proving him wrong. He just makes himself sounds better (and more valuable than he really is)

His contract details will be public. There's no lying about that. Y'all gullible as hell. Learn to question things. Just because a sexy ass blonde reporter says something doesn't mean it's true.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why not? If JUJU wants a reporter to believe that he got bigger offers from the best teams in the league, all he has to do is say he got offers. There's no proving him wrong. He just makes himself sounds better (and more valuable than he really is)

His contract details will be public. There's no lying about that. Y'all gullible as hell. Learn to question things. Just because a sexy ass blonde reporter says something doesn't mean it's true.

You don’t think Adam Schefter has other sources to confirm the report on the other teams? I mean cmon dude. Name a time Schefter has been wrong with a report? He’s very well connected to all 32 teams lol not only that but multiple people are reporting the same thing

He probably got offered more on a multiple year deal, but he wanted a 1 year prove it deal and Im willing to bet we matched anyone who was willing to give him that.

Whatever makes y'all think these players are loyal to anything but the money, get over that lol. The only time guys give up money for winning is when they are qbs in their late 30s and they've only won 1 super bowl
Why do you jump to the conclusion that I think these guys are “loyal” to their current team? It’s a weird year. A lot of guys are going to take 1 year prove it deals. Some of those guys will choose to stick with their current team because of familiarity and opportunity for the future.

Why do you jump to the conclusion that I think these guys are “loyal” to their current team? It’s a weird year. A lot of guys are going to take 1 year prove it deals. Some of those guys will choose to stick with their current team because of familiarity and opportunity for the future.

I just don't believe it. You get offered 4 million more to go play with the best qb the league has ever seen and you turn it down to go back to a team that got you stuck in this situation in the first place, with a qb who is a year closer to retirement? Na

Great thing about America, you can believe what you want and I can believe what I want. No harm either way.

One thing I do know, just because it's "reported" doesn't mean it actually happened. You can take it for fact if you want to, but until the gm comes out and says, yes, we offered him that contract, then it's only a "report". Sure, the report could've come from the gm himself, but it could've also come from juju, juju's attorney or juju's family members. Take all news with a grain of salt. Reporters do and say anything to get noticed.

Millers cap hit would be like 2 million this year. A trade for anthony miller would be more than ideal.

Again, rumors are just rumors but this one got me excited. JR with the full redemption from me if he pulls this off.
Tbh I didn't know much about Miller, former 2nd round pick, good size...could be a nice #2

I just don't believe it. You get offered 4 million more to go play with the best qb the league has ever seen and you turn it down to go back to a team that got you stuck in this situation in the first place, with a qb who is a year closer to retirement? Na

Great thing about America, you can believe what you want and I can believe what I want. No harm either way.

One thing I do know, just because it's "reported" doesn't mean it actually happened. You can take it for fact if you want to, but until the gm comes out and says, yes, we offered him that contract, then it's only a "report". Sure, the report could've come from the gm himself, but it could've also come from juju, juju's attorney or juju's family members. Take all news with a grain of salt. Reporters do and say anything to get noticed.
Agreed. GMs can also say whatever they want, so they might not be 100% reliable.

Tbh I didn't know much about Miller, former 2nd round pick, good size...could be a nice #2

I love the guy. Obviously I'm biased as a memphis fan, but he's easily the best player the tigers have had since deangelo Williams. He has an it factor. Like I said In another post, he's a mini AJ Brown. Please lord baby Jesus make this happen

He also has a history of sticking up for his teammates when other teams send cheap shots. Fiery like Lewan and AJ. Perfect fit.

Gonna be hard for GoTitans to figure out who is right. Adam Schefter or J Falk

Only for the ones who knows how to think for themselves and question things that make absolutely no sense.

Hell I've been right about damn near everything that has happened this offseason for the titans. May as well start calling me nostrafalkous.

Only for the ones who knows how to think for themselves and question things that make absolutely no sense.

Hell I've literally been right about everything that has happened this offseason for the titans. May as well start calling me nostrafalkous

Wow this guy actually thinks he knows more than Schefter lol

I don’t remember you calling Dennis Kelly to be cut and you were outraged we didn’t tag Jonnu so that’s not true either. But whatever you gotta tell yourself. You also wanted us to sign JuJu how’d that one work out? NostraGTFalkouttahere

I love the guy. Obviously I'm biased as a memphis fan, but he's easily the best player the tigers have had since deangelo Williams. He has an it factor. Like I said In another post, he's a mini AJ Brown. Please lord baby Jesus make this happen

He also has a history of sticking up for his teammates when other teams send cheap shots. Fiery like Lewan and AJ. Perfect fit.
Certainly could use some attitude to go with Tannehill Brown and Henry

Wow this guy actually thinks he knows more than Schefter lol

I don’t remember you calling Dennis Kelly to be cut and you were outraged we didn’t tag Jonnu so that’s not true either. But whatever you gotta tell yourself. You also wanted us to sign JuJu how’d that one work out? NostraGTFalkouttahere
How's he wrong for wanting us to sign JuJu? I can see if he said we would sign him...but I bet 95% of this board "wanted" us to sign him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back