Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aaron Donald alone is the problem. I’m not sure why people are freaking out over 32 year old declining Von Miller.
Do you just enjoy trying to come across as smug and get into pointless belittling arguments online? Must be riveting.

1) Who is freaking out? What people are you referring to?
2) Aaron Donald is 30 so what does age really have to do with it?
3) How excited were you for 32 year-old Julio Jones?
4) "32 year old declining Von Miller" already has 4.5 sacks on a defense where he is practically the only threat. That would be second on the Titans. Do you think it will help or hurt to move to a team that has Mr. "alone is the problem" Aaron Donald?
5) Have you noticed how many times Tannehill has been sacked?

FYI, all these questions are rhetorical. Your response is not required.

Do you just enjoy trying to come across as smug and get into pointless belittling arguments online? Must be riveting.

1) Who is freaking out? What people are you referring to?
2) Aaron Donald is 30 so what does age really have to do with it?
3) How excited were you for 32 year-old Julio Jones?
4) "32 year old declining Von Miller" already has 4.5 sacks on a defense where he is practically the only threat. That would be second on the Titans. Do you think it will help or hurt to move to a team that has Mr. "alone is the problem" Aaron Donald?
5) Have you noticed how many times Tannehill has been sacked?

FYI, all these questions are rhetorical. Your response is not required.

Cool

Von Miller traded to the Rams. Wow. Not good for Tanny, especially now without Henry.

Hope people have the Rams in fantasy.

Probably won't have much of an affect this week. Maybe he'll play on 3rd want and longs. Wouldn't expect he'll play more than 20-30% of defensive snaps

Aaron Donald alone is the problem. I’m not sure why people are freaking out over 32 year old declining Von Miller.
Miller in decline is still good. Miller with Donald on the other side is probably really good.
Chandler Jones got to THill 5x. I think there’s still reason for concern.

Miller in decline is still good. Miller with Donald on the other side is probably really good.
Chandler Jones got to THill 5x. I think there’s still reason for concern.

I think maybe I was misunderstood. I am very concerned. I was before they traded for Miller. The Rams didn’t need Miller to be devastating on defense.
That’s my point. It isn’t Miller that’s makes them scary. They already were.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back