Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know PK put out something saying we're probably not interested but I would really like this signing. We need more offensive weapons with DH out and Jackson would be able to give our a derp threat we can rotate around the field.

I bet he goes to the Raiders to fill the void of Ruggs.

I know PK put out something saying we're probably not interested but I would really like this signing. We need more offensive weapons with DH out and Jackson would be able to give our a derp threat we can rotate around the field.
I agree, Reynolds has been useless... hopefully Julio sucks it up...Jackson would be a better compliment to AJ and Julio than Reynolds

The Houston Texans released veteran cornerback Vernon Hargreaves III. The 11th overall pick in 2016, Hargreaves has been with Houston since November 2019 when he was claimed after being cut by Tampa Bay.

The Houston Texans released veteran cornerback Vernon Hargreaves III. The 11th overall pick in 2016, Hargreaves has been with Houston since November 2019 when he was claimed after being cut by Tampa Bay.

Can he interfere with WR's 50 yards downfield with the ball in the air? If so, we need to claim him.

Not a current cut or signing but it should be noted, this day 6 years ago, Tennessee quickly took out some rancid trash known as ken whisenhunt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back