Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah seems like Seattle has the inside track but might not be the most desirable?

Packers he gets to play with Rodgers, becomes an instant #2, superbowl contender.

Seahawks have Russ, but he's behind DK and probably Lockette too, plus a hellish division and the Hawks likely aren't making the playoffs.

Chiefs he gets mahomes but is lost in a sea of talent.

Pat's the classic receiver retribution destination, but run first offense, probably not superbowl contenders.

Saints have Semien and hill trying to combine to be a halfway decent quarterback, but would probably get a ton of looks.
I know he likes Seattle and Wilson is lobbying for him but I agree, they need a few wins to be in the playoffs and he's behind Metcalf and Lockett

GB makes the most sense, he would automatically be the #2 on a playoff team with a great QB in an easy division

Damn cam got a pretty good payday. He sucked last year but maybe he's healthier? If the Panthers offense becomes semi decent they'll be alright. The defense is playing well

Obj to the Rams is dumb, wasn't he upset he wasn't getting looks in Cleveland? What's going to change in LA. Don't like it for the Rams either, offense has been humming, van Jefferson wasn't bad, why fix what's not broken?

Titans released Bobby Hart

"Hart was signed after left tackle Taylor Lewan went down in Week 6. Lewan returned last week making Hart expendable. With 67 career starts to his name, Hart should land on a practice squad at some points this year."

"Hart was signed after left tackle Taylor Lewan went down in Week 6. Lewan returned last week making Hart expendable. With 67 career starts to his name, Hart should land on a practice squad at some points this year."
This guy….no business being a starter on a college team let alone the NFL.

I strongly disagree……..
He should NOT land on a PS at any point this year or any other year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back