Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea I’m not really worried about the Bills anymore.
Ravens, Patriots, Chiefs, Colts seem to be the biggest threats.
Colts could be fake good. Haven’t been tested by many good teams. Hopefully Brady shows them what’s what.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yea I’m not really worried about the Bills anymore.
Ravens, Patriots, Chiefs, Colts seem to be the biggest threats.
Colts could be fake good. Haven’t been tested by many good teams. Hopefully Brady shows them what’s what.
Watch the Colts drop a 40 burger on the Bucs lol.

Watch the Colts drop a 40 burger on the Bucs lol.

Some of y’all are like scared little kids. LOL. The Colts have one good win. They beat a Bills team that seems suspect lately.

Wentz sucks and oh by the way…. Y’all like talking about what the Titans historically do against this or that… well. 15-4. 15-4. 15-4. That’s Tom Brady’s record against the Colts. The Colts lose on Sunday.

Colts and Titans are going in different directions at the moment...we need to get healthy

Colts haven’t beat anyone. Until the Bills they haven’t beat a team with a winning record, Brady lights them up today. Maybe after today that silly Jonathan Taylor MVP talk will stop when he goes 25 for 65 yards and no TDs. Then we see what direction everybody says they are going in.

Colts haven’t beat anyone. Until the Bills they haven’t beat a team with a winning record, Brady lights them up today. Maybe after today that silly Jonathan Taylor MVP talk will stop when he goes 25 for 65 yards and no TDs. Then we see what direction everybody says they are going in.
I'm not talking about who they beat...I'm talking about them being on a 3 game winning streak..the momentum, the confidence going into their bye week..their injuries
Compared to us, loss to Houston..going hobbled into Foxoboro..

Yes they play TB but TB lost to Washington so as we know anything is possible.

Im not taking anyone lightly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back